Yes, please. 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 65 ]
No, thank you. 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

Koritaka
Shard looked as if he were about to say something . . . and then apparently decided that he would keep his comment to himself. He shook his head, laughing quietly, and watched the others as they spoke.

*laughs*
Hey man what up.. today was my last day smile
Long story Brojah sorry lol

how you been man? I havnt actually talked to you in a while
A mountain of a man walked into the dancehall. His hair hung limply acrossed his face, black against teh pale skin. His face bore a scar from a fight a long time ago. His eyes, silver as the full moon, scanned the ballroom silently. He walks in, silently ruffling as he takes off his trenchcoat, revealing an expensive armoni suit, taylored to him and him alone. The suit was white, with a red bowtie. He appeared both dangerous and regal at the same time. He walked with a fluid and studied grace to the punch bowl, where he silently began pouring himself a drink.
caramon magi
A mountain of a man walked into the dancehall. His hair hung limply acrossed his face, black against teh pale skin. His face bore a scar from a fight a long time ago. His eyes, silver as the full moon, scanned the ballroom silently. He walks in, silently ruffling as he takes off his trenchcoat, revealing an expensive armoni suit, taylored to him and him alone. The suit was white, with a red bowtie. He appeared both dangerous and regal at the same time. He walked with a fluid and studied grace to the punch bowl, where he silently began pouring himself a drink.

*stands off with his group wearing a red valour suit and a large chain smiling keenly*

what up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces