Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 >

Ember-babe
emo Oh, so hurtful!!

xD

Ugh... I'm so tired...
xD Don't tell anyone, though. I was supposed to go to sleep once I hung up.
Oh were you?

Bah, I'm not telling anyone. So long as you don't tell anyone I'm skipping school.
Don't skip school...
*has never skipped a day of school*
She sat alone, her gray eyes roaming the room as the mists swirled around her. As she noticed high prince entering, she grinned.
"Welcome back, brother."
Shard smiled kindly. "Thank you, Nny." He glanced up, then, and allowed himself a small chuckle. "Ah . . . fifty pages in a week-end's time? I suppose that Khar'as'uhr ought to take honour that his topic has been so popular."
Well, what do you expect...?

..It's Kharras... ^^'
She nodded. "It is quite an accomplishment." She stared at her feet for a moment. "Did you happen to catch any sleep last night?"
Ive skipped a full week of school. lmao I went to the thousand Islands and partied.

I have a t shirt... FULL OF SIGNATURES... its pretty awesome.. i should scan it lol
Hashmehere
Ive skipped a full week of school. lmao I went to the thousand Islands and partied.

I have a t shirt... FULL OF SIGNATURES... its pretty awesome.. i should scan it lol

I scanned my p***s once...
Koritaka
Shard smiled kindly. "Thank you, Nny." He glanced up, then, and allowed himself a small chuckle. "Ah . . . fifty pages in a week-end's time? I suppose that Khar'as'uhr ought to take honour that his topic has been so popular."

theres been almost 30 pages of it fighting too xD
Nny-shadow
Hashmehere

I have too xD

I just accidently dropped a water bottle.. ALL OVER MYSELF
Hashmehere
Nny-shadow
Hashmehere

I have too xD

0o'
Shard looked as if he were about to say something . . . and then apparently decided that he would keep his comment to himself. He shook his head, laughing quietly, and watched the others as they spoke.
Nny-shadow
Hashmehere
Nny-shadow
Hashmehere

I have too xD

0o'

xD
Koritaka
Shard looked as if he were about to say something . . . and then apparently decided that he would keep his comment to himself. He shook his head, laughing quietly, and watched the others as they spoke.

She giggled.
"Oh, Shard, have you made a marble replica of yours?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas