Care for a poll?

Yes, please. 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 65 ]
No, thank you. 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Oh, another thing about Princess.... anxiety! She always hides from everyone. She's a miserable little kitten... -_-'
Ember-babe
Oh, another thing about Princess.... anxiety! She always hides from everyone. She's a miserable little kitten... -_-'

Aww... My kitty gets nervous around people and is scared easily.
Mine does not. He is what you humans term 'hyper.'
Aws.
Shard...
You have a kitty?
Nny-shadow
Ember-babe

One of my cats, Zoe, kills things... ^^"

Ember-babe's Prince

Sorry, I was harassing them in another thread. It totally sounded like their two characters had just had hawt mad gay sex. I was COMPELLED to say something. twisted
`taryn
Aws.
Shard...
You have a kitty?

I do.

Rather, our human does.
Nny-shadow
Ember-babe

Well, Princess is the only one with ALL of those issues (she's got more then what I've posted).

Zorro is the frikkin demon out of 'em. He'll pounce on your head in the middle of the night, and even though he's the smallest, he's the strongest! ^^ And most adventorus. He's got Amber, too. He had her from day one. It's so cute, kitten love! heart

Amber is my little orange beauty! She dosen't like being held much and is almost as strong as Zorro. She's gettin' kind of large because now that the summer has come she's eatin' a fair bit, and sleepin' a lot. The only excersise she gets is when Zorro pounces on her so that he can have some fun. She still only sometimes resists.

Tiger is just lazy and dosen't do much, but he takes care of Amber. Sometimes Amber'll run away from Tiger because he'll try to get closer, and she dosen't like that. Tiger eats, sleeps, and grooms. Thazzit.

Edit:: Tiger, when provoked, will attack Zorro, though. ^^' That's his excersise also! xD
Kharras
Sorry, I was harassing them in another thread. It totally sounded like their two characters had just had hawt mad gay sex. I was COMPELLED to say something. twisted
sweatdrop
Koritaka
Mine does not. He is what you humans term 'hyper.'

Aww...
Cleo is totally queen... do what she wants or you'll have teeth in your skull... Pet her, and then switch to another cat and you'll hear her growling...
Sarabi is in-between... beta kitty... Ran away from home once and got into a few fights and has scars to show... staring at me right now... She's playful...
My kitty, Nala, is totally psychotic... She'll run around chasing things that none of us can see and then stop when someone notices her... Lets everyone push her around... and is frightened by the tiniest of things, including people. Totally clings to me. ^^'
They sound quite entertaining.
Hoarfrost
Kharras
sweatdrop

... I saw that...

Wasn't thinking that... but could have taken it that way if I wanted to.

Ember-babe's Prince

Hoarfrost
Kharras
sweatdrop
OH MY GOD THEY DID. twisted
Nny-shadow
Hoarfrost
Kharras
sweatdrop

... I saw that...

Wasn't thinking that... but could have taken it that way if I wanted to.

Thank you, Nny.
Koritaka
They sound quite entertaining.

*laughs*
Totally meaning, Shard doesn't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items