Yes, please. 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 65 ]
No, thank you. 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Ember-babe's Prince

Upon entry, a tall, bronze-skinned figure detaches himself from the crowd and approaches you with a smile as radiant as his fiery hair. He comes to a halt and bows low before you, his scarlet curls cascading over his massive shoulders as he moves. His sky blue eyes glitter as he regards you, and his voice is soft and rich like molten gold as he speaks.

"Greetings and good day to you, fellow Gaian ... welcome to our wing of the estate, the Hall of Elements, in which all are welcome and none are inhibited.

Herein, we ask only that you enjoy this merry occasion as ever you may. Celebrate however you would like. Delight in the commemorative event as only your heart desires ..."

Kharras reaches for your hand in a welcoming gesture, offering to lead you within.

"... welcome to the Grand Ballroom. Please, make yourself at home."
Just beyond the Prince of Fire stands a second regal figure, perhaps not quite as tall, and very much more somber, but no less majestic for his darker countenance. He is every bit the first’s opposite; he is as cold as the Prince of Fire has been warm; he is as conservative as the Lord of Summer has been out-going. And it is no wonder, for he who approaches you now is none other than the Prince of Ice, and although the Lord of Winter is austere in his bearing, and his cool voice is rich with the touch of Night, there is a softness in his crimson eyes that speaks in silence of welcome.

“Hail and greeting, esteemed visitor; if I may be allowed to direct you onward . . . ?”

He does not smile, but he lowers himself into a deep and courtly bow, and with a princely gesture and a whisper of his satin cape, he indicates the path through the misty vastness as you make your way into the Hall.

“You will find the others within. Please, see to it that you enjoy yourself.”
A shadow seems to solidify, and a third figure appears from the twisting mists, smiling as she clasps her hands together and bows to you from the waist.

“Hello!” she smiles brightly, reaching up to readjust the crown of flowers that she wears. “Welcome to the Hall of Eternal Mists. We are ever so glad to have you here! Please come farther in, and meet the rest of the revelers.”
Yet another form looms in the silvery haze, but this one is far larger than the others. A bare-chested warrior regards you as you pass with eyes the color of blood, but although he affords you a casual nod, he does not speak, and he does not move from his position of sentry.
Half of my friends-list is online at this hour! I thought that I might follow you all, in an attempt to discern your whereabouts, and join you ... I believe that the term is called 'stalking' here, is it not?

Well, then, here I am; a vision in blue! Although I must admit that this is hardly my idea of ballroom attire ... hasn't anyone something more appropriate that I might wear?
* Shard looks over with an expression that wavers between incredulity and very nearly apprehension.

. . . Sister?
Oh, my! Princess Aria?
I realise I'm not dressed for the occasion, not to mention I don't know if I belong in a room or company as grand as this one. But still, my curiosity got the best of me and here I am.
* Glacier blinks at Azuresidhe as if startled by her appearance.
Yes, it is I! In the Gaian flesh, as it were.

... what, Glacier? Have you come, too? And in the same location as Prince Khar'as'uhr too, no less? How utterly remarkable!

Shard, darling, however did you manage it?
Eathlinn
I realise I'm not dressed for the occasion, not to mention I don't know if I belong in a room or company as grand as this one. But still, my curiosity got the best of me and here I am.

Oh, no, not at all! *smiles brightly* We're more than happy to have you! Welcome, Eathlinn!
* Shard bows.

Hail and welcome, Eathlinn.

Ember-babe's Prince

*sidles up to her* Aria, my dear, how do you do? It's been so long since I saw you last, it feels like forever. heart
It practically has been forever, Kharras! Now get off of me before you drool on my garments, you fiery fiend.

Ember-babe's Prince

Azuresidhe
It practically has been forever, Kharras! Now get off of me before you drool on my garments, you fiery fiend.

Still your same charming self, I see! *grins and hugs her* You haven't changed a bit. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff