No, thank you. 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Kharras
Azuresidhe
It practically has been forever, Kharras! Now get off of me before you drool on my garments, you fiery fiend.

Still your same charming self, I see! *grins and hugs her* You haven't changed a bit. heart

Nor have you, old friend! In attendance at a ball without shirt, shoes, or even trousers? I should think that this is a new record for you!

Ember-babe's Prince

Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe
It practically has been forever, Kharras! Now get off of me before you drool on my garments, you fiery fiend.

Still your same charming self, I see! *grins and hugs her* You haven't changed a bit. heart

Nor have you, old friend! In attendance at a ball without shirt, shoes, or even trousers? I should think that this is a new record for you!

I was told to strip. heart
Kharras
Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe

Oh, certainly you were! Yes, of course.

Ember-babe's Prince

Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe

I was! It was an order, I couldn't say no.
Kharras
Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe

Rather, you mean that you wouldn't have said no. Ah, you forget how well I know you, Kharras! You couldn't have passed up an excuse to escape your clothing if your blazing life depended on it.
Shard! Brother, will you kindly do something about my attire? Or do you think to force your own Sister to attend a social benefit in naught but a blouse and a mini-skirt? What would our Father say? For shame, Brother!

Ember-babe's Prince

Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe
Kharras
Azuresidhe

Rather, you mean that you wouldn't have said no. Ah, you forget how well I know you, Kharras! You couldn't have passed up an excuse to escape your clothing if your blazing life depended on it.

Ha ha ... sweatdrop ... well, that's true too. heart It's good to see you again, Ari.

untitledimage's Bestie

Inquisitive Bookworm

eek Ooookay?.. i just wanted to say hi.. whee
* Shard sweatdrops conspicuously at Aria.

Allow me a moment. It is somewhat difficult for males to purchase female clothing on Gaia; such transactions must be acheived through use of the Market-place.
DreamsOfAnAngel
eek Ooookay?.. i just wanted to say hi.. whee
*laughs* Hello to you also!

Ember-babe's Prince

Koritaka

Allow me a moment. It is somewhat difficult for males to purchase female clothing on Gaia; such transactions must be acheived through use of the Market-place.

... hey, not all of 'em. ninja
Kharras
Koritaka

... hey, not all of 'em. ninja

Oh, and do you know this from experience, Kharras'an? surprised

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
Peering into the Hall of Ice, Nilla blinked before timidlyentering, holding onto the tip of her tail like a child would a stuffed toy or favourite blanket. She looked around a bit before letting her eyes stray towards the Prince of Ice and she rapidly dropped into a curtsey. "Y-your majesty..."
* Shard turned, silken cyan cascading over his shoulders as he moved, and the edges of his dark cape swirling about his form. His garnet eyes took in the sight of the young wolf girl hailing him, and a gentle smile touched his lips.

Hail and welcome to you, young one.

* He swept into a graceful bow in return to her curtsey, inclining his head respectfully toward her.

I thank you for joining us. How do you do?
Ah! Thank you ever so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces