Yay Pizza!
I think we can all agree on pizza. biggrin
Good morn.

Codebreaking Raider

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
. . . I see the epic tomato conversation continued.

My grandfather grows his own cherry tomatoes. It is very hard to tell your grandfather you don't want to eat his organic heritage cherry tomatoes.
Feign an allergy? xd That's what I do with bananas, essentially--I might as well be allergic to them, they make me gag. "I'm allergic" is just simpler than "I have the food preferences of a five-year-old and find bananas icky."
Sirail
Feign an allergy? xd That's what I do with bananas, essentially--I might as well be allergic to them, they make me gag. "I'm allergic" is just simpler than "I have the food preferences of a five-year-old and find bananas icky."

Oh man.

See, bananas do that to me too.

Slight problem - my father's spent about 90% of his career in the banana farming and importing business. My entire childhood was funded by bananas. It makes things a mite awkward.
Flidget Jerome
Sirail

Oh man.

Slight problem - my father's spent about 90% of his career in the banana farming and importing business. My entire childhood was funded by bananas. It makes things a mite awkward.
rofl Man, you just can't win, can you?
Flidget Jerome
Sirail

Oh man.

My maternal side of the family it was peaches. So yeah, I don't eat peaches now since I had way too many as a kid. I don't like sweet potatoes either. I do like tomatoes and I prefer them raw.
I'm developing a dislike of squash, myself...mostly because we have squash in our vegetable garden, and we've been having it for dinner every. single. night. for the last few weeks.

And I absolutely can't stand it when it's leftover squash, and it's kinda started to go all stringy and mushy. xp
BardicFeline
I'm developing a dislike of squash, myself...mostly because we have squash in our vegetable garden, and we've been having it for dinner every. single. night. for the last few weeks.

And I absolutely can't stand it when it's leftover squash, and it's kinda started to go all stringy and mushy. xp
I cant eat squash either, i find it extremely disgusting D: threw up once when my parents forced me to eat some food that had squash in it. Good times.
Damn, I must get a tie.
I like tomatoes in bruscetta sauce, actually. It's really good on pizza instead of tomato paste. 3nodding
Kameko
I like tomatoes in bruscetta sauce, actually. It's really good on pizza instead of tomato paste. 3nodding

Hmmm...I don't think I've ever had it that way (in fact, I'm not even sure what bruscetta sauce is sweatdrop ), but it sounds good.

The only place I really object to cooked tomatos is say, if you just toast the tomato slice straight without marinating it or mixing it into something else first. Like at Quiznos, for instance, I always ask for them to put the tomato slices on AFTER they've toasted the sandwhich.

In other news, oh man! Gaia has finally gotten copyrighted stuff in Gaia Cinama? Not something I'm that terribly interested in, mind you, but way to make one of those paid promotions finally pay off, admin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff