Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have gloves! But I don't really have a hat... crying
The candle conversation entered my mind too, Flidge. This is epic.

Srslythough. I thought I was the only one who loves tomato sauce but is grossed out by tomatoes.
I love tomatoes! When I was little I used to eat them like apples. xd
GeminiSun
BardicFeline
Gahhh...went to a friends lakehouse this weekend...somehow forgot to put sunscreen on my shoulder blades. sweatdrop Ouch. gonk

Owwww. DX How bad's the burn?

It was pretty red the last time I looked. sweatdrop

Note to self: next time, I will ask someone else to put sunscreen on my back for me.
I've done that before. Tried to put sunscreen on my own back and ended up missing half my back.
Mom's always made sure that we have sunscreen on before we're out in the sun for a while, but last year I was swimming a lot and I managed to sunburn the top of my head. sweatdrop Just where I part my hair. I couldn't brush it well for a week.
Sirail
The candle conversation entered my mind too, Flidge. This is epic.

Srslythough. I thought I was the only one who loves tomato sauce but is grossed out by tomatoes.
My roomie hates tomatoes as well and wont have them raw or cooked unless they are in sauce form. I personally love them in all shapes and forms <3 i used to eat them raw all the time

Space Werewolf

Flidget Jerome
Tomatoes. This is almost as classic as that conversation on candles.

For the record, I can't eat either raw or cooked tomatoes, I find the texture slimy and it triggers my gag reflex, but I love them sundried.

I won't eat tomatoes in any form larger than a few bits of diced or dried tomato on something else, like pizza. xp Tomato slices are right out.
I can't imagine not having tomatoes. Not as bad as people who can't eat chocolate though.
BardicFeline
GeminiSun
BardicFeline
Gahhh...went to a friends lakehouse this weekend...somehow forgot to put sunscreen on my shoulder blades. sweatdrop Ouch. gonk

Note to self: next time, I will ask someone else to put sunscreen on my back for me.

Good idea. Owie.

... At least you had sunscreen on at all? One time my mom and I went out on a lake for four hours in full sunlight without any form of solar protection.
I don't have either. XD

But I do have gloves and a hat in my inventory. They just won't look so well with my avatar.
GeminiSun
BardicFeline
GeminiSun
BardicFeline

Good idea. Owie.

... At least you had sunscreen on at all? One time my mom and I went out on a lake for four hours in full sunlight without any form of solar protection.

An excellent point! The shoulder blades are an uncomfortable place to have a bad sunburn, but that is nothing compared to the agony of being sunburned everywhere. gonk
Getting burnt on the back of your legs hurts too.
*dusts self off, skitters into thread* Hello, Guildies! heart

Ahh, my thoughts on tomatoes- I couldn't stand them as a kid. Any remotely tomato-y chunk, even in spaghetti sauce, had to be dealt with or I couldn't eat it. I seriously used to strain even non-chunky marinara... XD;;;

But for whatever the reason, now? I love tomato slices. Not necessarily enough to just eat them on their own, but in a sandwich or whatever, everything I make now has them on it. biggrin Delicious! heart

Oh man, though. I hope your sunburn feels better soon, Bardic! gonk
*Totally belatedly finding the party! And already in flasher gear to boot!* Huzzah, I have a tie, so I meet the dress code- my latex gloves are in the labcoat pocket, obviously.

I am proudly the exact opposite of most of you tomato haters. XD Give me slices, bruschetta, lightly sauteed, whatever- give me anything /but/ tomato sauce. domokun Don't ask me why, but it figures prominently in my disliking the entire red sauce-and-pasta group of Italian food. Pizza, however, is fine by me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff