Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Alecto
I haven't been to MPL in so long I doubt anyone there remembers me. xd

There's always some lurker in there who knew you and possibly stalked everything you posted without you even realizing it.

I've known people who've said they remembered me, who I didn't recognize, who like, read my threads from two years ago and partook in the amusement without ever making themselves known to anyone.

It's kinda neat. Kinda weird. A little creepy.

Andy: Yeah, me too kinda. I managed to do like, the shapes and the hair for this one thing I was drawing, and then, BOOM, bored. So I gave the hell up. XD. Oh gawd.

Romantic Reveler

Alecto

I haven't been to MPL since December and I doubt anyone there remembers me either. XD

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
It sounds like an Dream.....
people i got too go sad i'l be back tomorow and then i will spa.. i mean post alot in this topic razz
But it was real....

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

reddy: I remember your username if that counts for anything. xd

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

reddy2bplayd
I haven't been to MPL since December and I doubt anyone there remembers me either. XD

Oh, pish posh. Tons of old members remember you there, of course! I would bet you, but since neither of us can really find out, there's not much point. But still. You were Miss Popularity, after all.

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies
Alecto

There's always some lurker in there who knew you and possibly stalked everything you posted without you even realizing it.

I've known people who've said they remembered me, who I didn't recognize, who like, read my threads from two years ago and partook in the amusement without ever making themselves known to anyone.

It's kinda neat. Kinda weird. A little creepy.

Andy: Yeah, me too kinda. I managed to do like, the shapes and the hair for this one thing I was drawing, and then, BOOM, bored. So I gave the hell up. XD. Oh gawd.

LIKE ME WHEN I WAS LIKE "HEY...I REMEMBER YOU! I DREW YOU A PICTURE A ZILLION YEARS AGO! LET'S BE FRIENDS?" o 3o

@Lynlyn - WELL...I can poststalk you there. I just won't understand a word you're saying!

@Alecto - Awesome! I'm somewhat remembered! XD

Codebreaking Survivor

Like, OMG! It's the rare and elusive Eli-bird! surprised mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Angel Aiko
Like, OMG! It's the rare and elusive Eli-bird! surprised mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not rare or elusive, you just don't come to the PD anymore!!!

xd
User Image

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies
reddy2bplayd

Oh, pish posh. Tons of old members remember you there, of course! I would bet you, but since neither of us can really find out, there's not much point. But still. You were Miss Popularity, after all.

Yeah...but sometimes when I'm bored or I expect there to be a**/MPL drama, I lurk there, and I don't recognize any of the names I see posting. There's not a whole lot of the old members compared to the new ones who wouldn't have a clue who I am.
ello all, lets get down and party

xd so what do we get to do here? Only post?

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

XD. Yeah, kinda. Except you did post occasionally, and I also remembered you. Some people, I swear to gawd, I had never even SEEN in my LIFE, and they remembered intimate details about my exploits from a year earlier. o 3o.

And I 'spose it is true. There's always a new wave of people coming in there. I was one of those waves at some point. It's an interesting dynamic, if nothing else.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Dakota S

so far yes xd

I was gonna wait until things really got moving before I started running contests and stuff, but it's looking like that might not be happening xp
User Image

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies

XD. Yeah, kinda. Except you did post occasionally, and I also remembered you. Some people, I swear to gawd, I had never even SEEN in my LIFE, and they remembered intimate details about my exploits from a year earlier. o 3o.

And I 'spose it is true. There's always a new wave of people coming in there. I was one of those waves at some point. It's an interesting dynamic, if nothing else.

That's kinda creepy. Like the people who have a website about Blinky. I dunno if you saw her post about that, but some people made a website talking about how great of an artist she is and how pretty she is, and even knew things about her from four years ago and stuff. e_e;;
Elindranyth
Dakota S

so far yes xd

I was gonna wait until things really got moving before I started running contests and stuff, but it's looking like that might not be happening xp
User Image

didnt the first ball get get bowties (black)

xd
you should contest off your DJs. Lol but you wouldnt :Xd

so how have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out