• Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Cube B
...mH .hguoht won thgir citoahC yrev toN ...mooR soahC eht ...sey hA

Is that Chaotic enough for you?

TOO CHAOTIC MAKE IT STOP

lol xd

@Mark: just keep an eye out for sigs next year for people looking for help for it 3nodding
User Image

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

*takes a seat precicely in the middle of the room... in mid-air* Wheee.

...well, if we can have chairs on the ceiling, we can have people sitting in mid-air.

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elindranyth
Cube B
...mH .hguoht won thgir citoahC yrev toN ...mooR soahC eht ...sey hA

Is that Chaotic enough for you?

TOO CHAOTIC MAKE IT STOP

lol xd

@Mark: just keep an eye out for sigs next year for people looking for help for it 3nodding
User Image
It sounds like an Dream.....
if it ever comes? can you warn me razz

and now i see someone else writing chaotic i think you right... my eyes hurt now! (our i watchd too the screen for too long!)
But it was real....

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Alecto
*takes a seat precicely in the middle of the room... in mid-air* Wheee.

...well, if we can have chairs on the ceiling, we can have people sitting in mid-air.

sure can!

@Mark: I'm pretty sure next year I'll be finding it the same way I found it this year, which is how I recommended that you find it! xd
User Image

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies

Definitely. Before I joined MPL or a**, I was always hanging out in different forums. It was a lot friendlier at times. But then I really stopped going anywhere but Guilds after a certain point.

I think it was around the time I started being active in MPL that I stopped going anywhere else. I even neglected all the other guilds I'm in. gonk

Now I at least go to other guilds besides a** and lurk/occasionally post in Picture Post. XD

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Oh gawd, I just remembered MY guild that I should be taking over again. Better message Ferale next time he's about so I can get my Captainship back.

I always neglect the bloody thing!

Maybe I should take this chance to do some practice arts as well. I reaallly need to get a move on with my samples for the auction, and stuff. Haven't been much in the drawing mood since Tree left, though.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Well, I won't post all Chaotic again. XD

*walks out on the ceiling* Enjoy yourselves!

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
reddy2bplayd
Goosies Moosies

Definitely. Before I joined MPL or a**, I was always hanging out in different forums. It was a lot friendlier at times. But then I really stopped going anywhere but Guilds after a certain point.

I think it was around the time I started being active in MPL that I stopped going anywhere else. I even neglected all the other guilds I'm in. gonk

Now I at least go to other guilds besides a** and lurk/occasionally post in Picture Post. XD

I remember that... when I told you to go join MPL and then I could suddenly no longer poststalk you and stuff rofl
User Image

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Cube B
Well, I won't post all Chaotic again. XD

*walks out on the ceiling* Enjoy yourselves!

see you later!
User Image

Nimble Cultist

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

I haven't been to MPL in so long I doubt anyone there remembers me. xd

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies

Oh gawd, I just remembered MY guild that I should be taking over again. Better message Ferale next time he's about so I can get my Captainship back.

I always neglect the bloody thing!

Maybe I should take this chance to do some practice arts as well. I reaallly need to get a move on with my samples for the auction, and stuff. Haven't been much in the drawing mood since Tree left, though.

I haven't felt like drawing for a couple weeks. I've got really bad art block. D8

I can only really manage doodles before getting frustrated, lately.

@Lynlyn - Yeah. But you still post in main forums...so I can poststalk you! Which I do occasionally!
ninja

Ruthless Shapeshifter

heart whee

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
reddy2bplayd
@Lynlyn - Yeah. But you still post in main forums...so I can poststalk you! Which I do occasionally! ninja

but you can't really stalk me in the PD which is where I mostly post rofl
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas