Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Cultist

Elindranyth
[Kegan]
Are the random numbers to be picked at the end?

Nope. We've got 30 prize packages to give out throughout the weekend. I'll probably do the first one in about an hour or so, depending on how things have picked up 3nodding B ut the longer you are in the thread, the better chance you have of winning something 3nodding
User Image

Yeah, I figured. So you have all the numbers figured out already? Neat.

Romantic Reveler

Okay...so, it's not really an art thread, so I'm not gonna be passing out a lot of freebies. But if I see an outfit I like/think would be fun to draw, I might doodle something for you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Bad Muppet.

@Tarah - OMG HI!!! <3333
Hmm, Chaos...perfect for describing the mess of unintelligent life that plagues this planet. This is exactly the opposite of what it is like on my home planet.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Mark_Vernon
It sounds like an Dream.....
this is gona be the place for me during the Ball... i even dressed a** chaotic as i posebly could xD

hope i'm gona have fun here
But it was real....

y helo thar chikin

@Reddy: I really wanted to get the art room and ask you to co-host that with me, but then I ended up being asked to co-host, and later host this one xd
User Image

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elindranyth
Mark_Vernon
this is gona be the place for me during the Ball... i even dressed a** chaotic as i posebly could xD

But it was real....

y helo thar chikin

@Reddy: I really wanted to get the art room and ask you to co-host that with me, but then I ended up being asked to co-host, and later host this one xd
User Image
there is an art room? our where the planning an art room and the diden't create it eventualy?

btw, i only wear this chicken hat cause i got it at the DC razz
But it was real....

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

HIIIII!!!!!!!1!!!!

Ahem...hem.

You know, I never go anywhere on Gaia that isn't a cess pool of inside jokes and ways to undermine someone's self esteem. Not to say it's a bad thing. It certainly has it's fun moments.

This might just be a refreshing change of pace, though.

Romantic Reveler

Elindranyth
Mark_Vernon

But it was real....

y helo thar chikin

User Image

Awww. ;w;

This is just fine, though! And there's no rule against giving away art here, so I shall do so! XD
Elindranyth
Alecto
*peeks in* Oooh... look at all the pretty swirly chaos... I want to poke it with a stick. eek

(I want to poke everything with sticks lately, and I've got no idea why.)

It's fun to poke things with sticks 3nodding

@Cid: what's a more chaotic location for furniture than the ceiling? PLUS I saw it on trading spaces once xd
User Image

Trading spaces is always a good inspirtation for chaotic themed...rooms. biggrin

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
but where is the Chaotic part.. why not talk like this: ekil siht

our this: lkie tihs, the lttesrs are at th wonrg pacle but you can sitl raed it!
But it was real....

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
[Kegan]
Elindranyth
[Kegan]
Are the random numbers to be picked at the end?

Nope. We've got 30 prize packages to give out throughout the weekend. I'll probably do the first one in about an hour or so, depending on how things have picked up 3nodding B ut the longer you are in the thread, the better chance you have of winning something 3nodding
User Image

Yeah, I figured. So you have all the numbers figured out already? Neat.

Nah, all we have figured out is the prize packages full of random items and random amounts of gold.

@Mark: the Atlantis room is supposed to be dedicated to art I believe 3nodding
User Image

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Mark_Vernon

our this: lkie tihs, the lttesrs are at th wonrg pacle but you can sitl raed it!
But it was real....

cause... that hurts my head rofl
User Image

Romantic Reveler

Goosies Moosies

HIIIII!!!!!!!1!!!!

Ahem...hem.

You know, I never go anywhere on Gaia that isn't a cess pool of inside jokes and ways to undermine someone's self esteem. Not to say it's a bad thing. It certainly has it's fun moments.

This might just be a refreshing change of pace, though.

XD

Yeah...I know what you mean. A breath of fresh air is nice every once in a while. But sometimes I forget there are other things to do on Gaia than hang around in a**.

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elindranyth
Mark_Vernon

But it was real....

cause... that hurts my head rofl
User Image
i taugd so... you know? next year i want too help too organize this userrun event smile
But it was real....

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
...mH .hguoht won thgir citoahC yrev toN ...mooR soahC eht ...sey hA

Is that Chaotic enough for you?

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Definitely. Before I joined MPL or a**, I was always hanging out in different forums. It was a lot friendlier at times. But then I really stopped going anywhere but Guilds after a certain point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff