Welcome to Gaia! ::

Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01

She droped him on the floor and sighed. "Men"

he stood back up and dusted himself off, "are ye sure that ye don't want any lager?"

She rose a brow to him "what?"

"liquor"

"IO have mine" she said gabbing hte bottle of whine on her side. "I got all the liqour I neeeds right here" she isad opening it and drinking.
he took his own bottle out and took a large swig

Lonely Explorer

"Good evening Kaiser." She smiled and sat down, watching the fire grow on a table. Oddly, it did not burn it to ashes, just gradually spready. Hopefully this was to be fun.
Fleeples
"Good evening Kaiser." She smiled and sat down, watching the fire grow on a table. Oddly, it did not burn it to ashes, just gradually spready. Hopefully this was to be fun.

rofl yeah, too bad...where's the random chaos!?
twisted *throws gasoline on the fire*
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01

She droped him on the floor and sighed. "Men"

he stood back up and dusted himself off, "are ye sure that ye don't want any lager?"

"liquor"

"IO have mine" she said gabbing hte bottle of whine on her side. "I got all the liqour I neeeds right here" she isad opening it and drinking.

SHe looked at him then took another drink from her bottle. "Do that again and I'll kill you" she isad to him.
Tho-chan came around the corner, looking for chaos, but all that she saw were pirates getting drunk. She took out her torch that she lit with her Gwee and lit a wall on fire.

Lonely Explorer

"I don't know. Perhaps they will eventually realise we are setting their room on fire and there will finaly be some." She laughed, a few sparks flying off of her hair and onto the walls.
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01

"liquor"

SHe looked at him then took another drink from her bottle. "Do that again and I'll kill you" she isad to him.

"Now why should I listen to thee?" he said, Putting the bottle to his lips
I'll start causing some chaos *kicks wall down*

Lonely Explorer

She smiled, eyeing the drunken pirates. "You know, I think we're the only room who didn't get drunk. And I think they are too drunk to notice."
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01

"liquor"

She growled and put hte botle back on her side. "Becaue I may be a girl but I'm not weakling. YOu only got away because I had to find something to cover me up"
Fleeples, you have a good point. rofl But the only reason why was because of the flames in our room. It wouldn't be very good!
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01
x_X_Chained_Angel_X_x
Araya-01

She growled and put hte botle back on her side. "Becaue I may be a girl but I'm not weakling. YOu only got away because I had to find something to cover me up"

" 'oy, but I didn't look where I was going, lost me eye to the boom on me ship"
what's more chaotic than drunken pirates User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff