Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!

Hi! 1 100.0% [ 3460 ]
Total Votes:[ 3460 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 613 614 615 > >> >>> »|

Ace Jadyn rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 3, 10, 6, 6, 3, 4, 6 Total: 44 (10-100)

Glastea
Ace Jadyn
... Hey... since this is the combustion room.. Would anyone have a light for my smoke?

*Gets out lighter* Will this do?
'course. Thanks, love.

mmm I'll try the dice game.

Sinister_Siren's Partner

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
The only snacks I have are oreos does anyone like them?
I Am Mentis

I prefer cheesy goldfish biscuits (you know me), but they sound cool, nonetheless. All chocolatey, right?
yay! *dances here too*

Sinister_Siren's Partner

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
Glastea
I Am Mentis

I prefer cheesy goldfish biscuits (you know me), but they sound cool, nonetheless. All chocolatey, right?

eek never had those before, I have original and mint oreos with chocolate outside and cream inside -ones with mint flavouring.
I have cheesy puffs, if anyone wants them. Some of them are a bit on the burnt side, but this is the Blazing Combustion room!
Sparky-Fiammetta
I have cheesy puffs, if anyone wants them. Some of them are a bit on the burnt side, but this is the Blazing Combustion room!
bleah. I don't want burnt snacks.

Glastea rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 6, 10, 7, 9, 3, 6, 2, 8 Total: 62 (10-100)

I Am Mentis
Glastea
I Am Mentis

eek never had those before, I have original and mint oreos with chocolate outside and cream inside -ones with mint flavouring.

Ohhh, cheesy goldfish biscuits are the best.

However, I'm being distracted by the minty oreos now... I'm a sucker for mint flavoured things.
Ace Jadyn
Sparky-Fiammetta

Oh, and you've never had toasted marshmallows?

[In. My. Pants.] rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 8, 1, 4, 7, 6, 7, 8, 6, 1 Total: 58 (10-100)

hey, I wanted to enter the flame contest so here goes it!

Your so faggoty you make Jeffery rush look like he isn't pulling a 69 with a asthematic dog who dances at a go-go bar to pay child support for children whom she lost to her ex when her ex drugged her to make her look bad. The dog looked so bad the judge gave a wave of the finger and then spontaneously vomitted a stream of pure technicolored law induced trauma unto said drugged dog. Yeah your that gay.

Miss Mentis rolled 15 12-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 4, 6, 1, 3, 12, 8, 3, 1, 3, 9 Total: 84 (15-180)

Sinister_Siren's Partner

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
Glastea
I Am Mentis
Glastea
I Am Mentis

However, I'm being distracted by the minty oreos now... I'm a sucker for mint flavoured things.

me too!
can you buy goldfish biscuits everywhere
Sparky-Fiammetta
Ace Jadyn
Sparky-Fiammetta

Thats different.

Sinister_Siren's Partner

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
Sparky-Fiammetta
Ace Jadyn
Sparky-Fiammetta

heart it would be even better if there were marshmallows to eat right about now.

Lonely Explorer

Sorry about the downgrade in prize, I just worked out the proportions weren't right on that....

*coughs* Don't... *cough* smoke.... it makes me cough.
I Am Mentis
Glastea
I Am Mentis
Glastea
I Am Mentis

me too!
can you buy goldfish biscuits everywhere

They come in big pots of cheesy snacks, in all different shapes, but I'm sure you can buy just the goldfish somewhere too... Aldi, I think... or somewhere like that.

You're making me crave mint now! D'oh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces