5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Firestorm-Seeker
.Dismal Sunshine.
Firestorm-Seeker
.Dismal Sunshine.
*sigh* I must say, that is quite whack. Fancy though.

Aye. -patpat- But, I suppose a ball would not be a ball without people not knowing anything about a...ball...or something.

...I will smile and nod, and pretend I just understood every word you just said, for conversation purposes!
I completely agree with whatever you just said.
:]

Oddly enough, I don't know what I just said either. Small world, eh?

Small indeed! Crazy.

Feral Businessman

8,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
*starts dancing in the background* lalalalalalalala.......... weeee!
4laugh a ball! 4laugh

Dapper Werewolf

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
She looks down at her drink. The ice is melting. She takes the straw and stirs the contents for a moment before lifting the glass to her lips to take a sip.

There is an acrid, metallic taste. She scoffs.

"Someone say something about Knocked Up? Best comedy of this year, for sure. Probably the most well-written comedy I've seen in a while."

She takes another sip.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Wow, all of the other rooms are in the 50s and 60s pagewise.

But this room seems to have more intelligent people.

Irony?
[Stick To Your Guns]
Mr.Wolfy
[Stick To Your Guns]
Mr.Wolfy
[Stick To Your Guns]
Mr.Wolfy
Sure. I believe I can charm their hands to fly across my face with extreme force as well.
xD
Unfortunatly, classy isn't exactly a turn-on around where I live. It's who's had sex with the most people, and how much of it.
Well that's gay.
Yeah. Tell that to the idiots around my town.
K.
By god that would be most exceptional, duckie
Duckie!

I have a serious question for everyone.

Should I see Hostel 2 or Knocked Up?

Ish thinking really hard.... "Knocked up! Now sit down and drink your goddamn tea!" A magic coffee table with a tablecloth that has lace around it appears in front of you with steaming hot tea on it. biggrin
gimme_chocolate
Jasmine Perishing
gimme_chocolate
Taking a few steps farther, Mel hunches her shoulders. She doesn't go to parties much [[OOC: and nor does she roleplay often, but she's gonna try]], and lacks the confidence to enter or initiate conversations. Pathetically, she hopes someone will notice her and strike up a conversation; but as she awaits that, she wanders towards the PARTY building in hopes of finding some good techno to dance to.

A rock-like creature scuttles under Jasmine's feet, and she jumps backward, accidentally bumping into Mel.

"Oh, sorry, I... uh... the rock, it..." she mumbles, trying pathetically to apologize.

"N-no problem," Mel stutters back. "Though I'm not sure I'd call that a rock." She watches the mechanical thing hurry away, then turns her eyes back to Jasmine. "This room is... quite odd, isn't it? I love reading post-apocolyptic stuff, but some of this decor feels almost too real."

"I think that's the point. Yes, it is a little weird, but it's also very comfortable, isn't it? Does it feel somehow familiar to you? I feel like I've been to this room before. Like, in a dream..."
CrocodileKimura
CARB0N KiiD
    I'm in NYC, and here, it's whoever shows the most ghetto boo-tay.

Which is horrible for me, because I'm skinny as s**t with no curves to speak of.

...::goes into a corner and cries::

They love that in Europe.

crying But they hate it here.

I have the figure of an eight year old... and that's without a serious heroin addiction. I don't understand how I do it.
`Aion
Alien_094
Hmm...a room for artificial lifeforms and machines...I might have a better chance of finding someone intelligent here than in any other place in this Ball.

Though, only artificially intelligent...

Welcome.

Hmm, true. However, one might say that in some circumstances, artificial intelligence is superior to the creator's. We shall see if that holds true here.

Thank you, though.
CARB0N KiiD
Mr.Wolfy
CARB0N KiiD
Mr.Wolfy
CARB0N KiiD

POP!

::turns into a blo-pop::

=] How do you like me now?

not to sound stereotypical, but it depends on which flavor. heart

Hmm...

Cherry!

[Candy lips that taste too sweet were sour in the summer heat... Hush Sound, baby!]
Yes! Yes! I love you now!
Awesome. I love that song.
It's crawling towards the sun, right?

xP Mhmm.

My band covers it...

Hooray!
I added your band.
When you get it, you can add me on your normal account if you want.
Really pretty voices.
And definitely not bad for no background music or anything.
heart
Chariko
gimme_chocolate
Taking a few steps farther, Mel hunches her shoulders. She doesn't go to parties much [[OOC: and nor does she roleplay often, but she's gonna try]], and lacks the confidence to enter or initiate conversations. Pathetically, she hopes someone will notice her and strike up a conversation; but as she awaits that, she wanders towards the PARTY building in hopes of finding some good techno to dance to.

Having lurked around for quite some time (particularly enjoying the amusing 'seizure sig' conversation), Cha decides to finally do something outside of click links aimlessly.

"Hello there!" he chirps at a shy looking lass.

"Ah! Hello!" Mel says with a smile, welcoming a horned young woman into her conversation with Jasmine.
As I walk into the ball room i wonder why i even came. Surely noone would talk to a person who recently escaped from the local mental hospital. Realizing this fact, I sit in a corner and contimplate the theories of the universe, not striking up conversation unless someone addresses me first.
emaunit001
I'm an electrosexual this room sounded right!!! heart
xd

*Leans up against a wall watching the random people*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items