Welcome to Gaia! ::

*paces back and forth*

Woo... Guard duty!
[Ih]
*paces back and forth*

Woo... Guard duty!
Hey how are you today? I think that you are not only hilarious but a neat person to talk to on gaia. I was sad to hear that you were banned from gaia but I was really happy when you came back to gaia because without you this site would be kinda boring.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Guard... duty?
@Orange Juice: THANKS! I'm a persistent little b*****d that just won't leave no matter what! The A/M/C is my turf! YEAH!

@Waffles: Yes. Guard duty. ninja
[Ih]
@Orange Juice: THANKS! I'm a persistent little b*****d that just won't leave no matter what! The A/M/C is my turf! YEAH!

@Waffles: Yes. Guard duty. ninja
Your welcome. I cant tell you how awesome you are when it comes to explaining Yaoi to rabid Gravitation fangirls who think they know what Yaoi is when most likely they dont. Without your help I think I would go crazy lol. I also wanted to say that I really enjoyed the chat you made onetime when I tried to explain how shoujo does have a good plot and story when it came to clamp and you explained how you enjoy Clamps work too. I dont know why but I think of you as very intellctual because not only are you unique but you have a way of talking and speaking your mind which I find intriguing

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Guard duty... uh... from what?
OMG. Are we all going to die? D:
I don't wanna emo

We need a bagel and a coffee. Breakfast doesn't feel complete without either.

xP It makes me sad this thing died. Waffles will stay until the end! ninja
ravendream
Guard duty... uh... from what?
OMG. Are we all going to die? D:
I don't wanna emo

We need a bagel and a coffee. Breakfast doesn't feel complete without either.

xP It makes me sad this thing died. Waffles will stay until the end! ninja
I'm here for you ravendream dont worry be happy ok. Huggle Glomp Attack. I have brought you some doughtnut holes and a big chocolate cake for everyone including you too. How have you been girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff