*Wobbles in* PANCAKES HAS ARRIVED!
User Image
Souls in the winds must learn how to bend

Pancake! heart *huggles*

Seek out a star, hold on to the endUser Image
Gotta add my new account to friends yo!
User Image

I thought you're new account was on my friends list...it isn't?

Hmm..then my lag o tron -300 must be crappier than I thought....Anyway I think we should name her grits! domokun
User Image

Amber? Amber is too sweet to be grits....so she should be orange juice...especially since she has such a sunny disposition.

Let's name her CRACK then!!! That always keeps me sunny in the morning! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!
ravendream
I wish that you were my lollipop <3
I'll second the Orange Juice nickname!! surprised
Wonder how many breakfast items we can come up with xP
... white spy for lifeUser ImageUser Image
Thank you guys for the nickname I really appreciate it alot. Now I'm known in here is moonlight orange juice hee hee. Has anyone read or seen any new manga or anime lately? and has anyone seen how the A/M/C has been getting majorly spammed by crappy threads.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
Thank you guys for the nickname I really appreciate it alot. Now I'm known in here is moonlight orange juice hee hee. Has anyone read or seen any new manga or anime lately? and has anyone seen how the A/M/C has been getting majorly spammed by crappy threads.

Hmm... I watched Kigeki and Voices From a Distant Star last week.
They were both great!

Lately I've been addicted to Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon though.
The cheesy live-action fighting scenes are great!
Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
I don't think weve been introduced. I am God. Nice to meet j00 orange juice. Oh and I saw Nausica today. ******** AMAZING!

Wily Trickster

6,000 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
User Image

I just got the first disc of Rozen Maiden...and the first two discs of FMP TSR! 3nodding

And amazingly like a week ago, for a couple days, the amc was like...not spammy...or at least not nearly as much as usual.

Quote:
Voices From a Distant Star last week.
YOU DID OMFG I WUV JOO SO MUCH *Huggles huggles* heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart "I let my love pour into you"

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Madhaxorsbaby2
Quote:
YOU DID OMFG I WUV JOO SO MUCH *Huggles huggles* heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart "I let my love pour into you"

Keep the love comin', I could get used to this
;D

I cried though.
I sobbed.

Wily Trickster

6,000 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
ravendream
Madhaxorsbaby2
Quote:

;D

I cried though.
I sobbed.
User Image

That one didn't make me cry...but I did think it was good.

Saikano....now THERE's a tear jerker.....or rather a 'soul shatterer' I walked around depressed for a week! A WEEK!

ravendream
Madhaxorsbaby2
Quote:

;D

I cried though.
I sobbed.
I was very close to that point(I am a big baby) till the end. 7 years to say one paragraph to your lover...what would you say?

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Disreputable Villain
Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
User Image

I just got the first disc of Rozen Maiden...and the first two discs of FMP TSR! 3nodding

And amazingly like a week ago, for a couple days, the amc was like...not spammy...or at least not nearly as much as usual.

It's because of the ball. During any Gaia event, spam piles up in the AMC.
Madhaxorsbaby2
Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
I don't think weve been introduced. I am God. Nice to meet j00 orange juice. Oh and I saw Nausica today. ******** AMAZING!
Nice to meet you Huggles. I saw an amv on Nausica it was really pretty I saw it on youtube.com to the music of every little thing called looking back on your love. I dont know if you have ever heard of this anime but my favorite anime besides Saint Tail, Shamanic Princess and Wedding Peach would definitly be X The Tv Series by Clamp.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

The Disreputable Villain
ravendream
Madhaxorsbaby2
Quote:

;D

I cried though.
I sobbed.
User Image

That one didn't make me cry...but I did think it was good.

Saikano....now THERE's a tear jerker.....or rather a 'soul shatterer' I walked around depressed for a week! A WEEK!

I cried during the first episode of that. Never saw the rest though, sadly. And the first manga volume as well.

@pancakes: At least I'm not the only one!
Moonlight_Shadow12
Madhaxorsbaby2
Moonlight_Shadow12
ravendream
Nice to meet you Huggles. I saw an amv on Nausica it was really pretty I saw it on youtube.com to the music of every little thing called looking back on your love. I dont know if you have ever heard of this anime but my favorite anime besides Saint Tail, Shamanic Princess and Wedding Peach would definitly be X The Tv Series by Clamp.
Youtube? You know it's liscenced right? Anyway my favorite series is boys over flowers and kare kano...yes I am a dude...yes I like girl anime....yes mroe than ravendream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff