Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitokiri Hitaru
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru
Hitaru's eyes went wide as she found herself being pulled out of the party and into the night. "Hey wait a second! The party is inside!" she protested, not quite sure where they were going, not to mention she was being dragged off by a mysterious person. Well if things got bad, she always had her sun staff to defend herself with.
"I'll explain later, but for now, all I have to say is that I think someone is out to kill me." Running as fast as his legs could carry him, Azrael frantically searched for the mysterious girl that had attempted to take his life. His eyes scanned the entire layout of the place, and in the distance he espied a sakura tree in full bloom...and a rather familiar figure. "There she is..." After catching sight of who he thought was the reaper girl, he turned to look at Hitaru. "Forgive me... " was all his said, and with one quick motion, he had swept the girl into his arms and was running at full speed toward the park.

((Why thank you <3))
"But what do you need me for?" Hitaru questioned as she struggled to keep up with him. "Who's that? Wait! What are you doing?!" She screamed as she found herself in his arms, something that caused her to blush a deep shade of red. "I don't get it....what do you want me to do against a girl with a that thing!"
"I honestly don't know, but something compelled me to grab you. You seem capable of dealing with things like this." Suddenly a strange, worried smile spread across the Baron's face as he looked at the girl in his arms, his legs continuing to carry him toward the tree. "Worst case scenario, we die together. Best case, you pull something outta your arse and we both fight our way to a longer life. Sounds exciting, non?" With a chuckle, he looked down at the girl once again, noticing the shade of crimson that tinted her cheeks and couldn't help thinking, in spite of the current situation, that she looked rather...cute.
As Lily is sitting on the bench she starts to see a figure appearing from far away. She realizes that it is Azrael and he brought company.Lily stood up with her makeup smeered and tears running down her cheeks.And then awaited for Azrael to come....
Rose entered room unoticed...she liked it that way. she looked at all the people and sighed.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru
Hitaru's eyes went wide as she found herself being pulled out of the party and into the night. "Hey wait a second! The party is inside!" she protested, not quite sure where they were going, not to mention she was being dragged off by a mysterious person. Well if things got bad, she always had her sun staff to defend herself with.
"I'll explain later, but for now, all I have to say is that I think someone is out to kill me." Running as fast as his legs could carry him, Azrael frantically searched for the mysterious girl that had attempted to take his life. His eyes scanned the entire layout of the place, and in the distance he espied a sakura tree in full bloom...and a rather familiar figure. "There she is..." After catching sight of who he thought was the reaper girl, he turned to look at Hitaru. "Forgive me... " was all his said, and with one quick motion, he had swept the girl into his arms and was running at full speed toward the park.

((Why thank you <3))
"But what do you need me for?" Hitaru questioned as she struggled to keep up with him. "Who's that? Wait! What are you doing?!" She screamed as she found herself in his arms, something that caused her to blush a deep shade of red. "I don't get it....what do you want me to do against a girl with a that thing!"
"I honestly don't know, but something compelled me to grab you. You seem capable of dealing with things like this." Suddenly a strange, worried smile spread across the Baron's face as he looked at the girl in his arms, his legs continuing to carry him toward the tree. "Worst case scenario, we die together. Best case, you pull something outta your arse and we both fight our way to a longer life. Sounds exciting, non?" With a chuckle, he looked down at the girl once again, noticing the shade of crimson that tinted her cheeks and couldn't help thinking, in spite of the current situation, that she looked rather...cute.

"I came to party, not to put my life on the line for some stranger" She protested, yet nodded in understanding. She had to live up to her title...but going against someone with a sythe seemed like she had the odds against her. "I let my friend borrow my katanas...and my other swords are at home...I do hope you inted to not make me do all the work for you. I'm not prepared to die just yet!"
[[[[umm well who is supposed to post next? sweatdrop ]]]]]]

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((Can't be me! I just posted X3))
Hitokiri Hitaru
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru

((Why thank you <3))

"I came to party, not to put my life on the line for some stranger" She protested, yet nodded in understanding. She had to live up to her title...but going against someone with a sythe seemed like she had the odds against her. "I let my friend borrow my katanas...and my other swords are at home...I do hope you inted to not make me do all the work for you. I'm not prepared to die just yet!"
"Believe me, girl. I've got PLENTY of living to do, myself. I'm just glad I brought my walking-stick with me today..." With a sneer, the nobleman finally reached the tree and set the girl down at his side. Surveying the surroundings, he couldn't help but smile. "Look. The night is perfect...the sakura trees are in full bloom, there's a pleasant breeze blowing...a perfect night to die." Finally, he laid his eyes on Lily...and arched his eyebrows at her tears. He...didn't quite understand.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Hitaru swallowed the lump forming in her throat, that stupid sythe caused a shiver to run down her spine. "I don't see why I have to get dragged into your little lovers' quarrel!" She turned her attention towards the crying girl and took a step foward. "Really! If he did something stupid to you, or did anything to harm you, then you have every reason to be mad at him...so I beg of you, please don't kill me along with him! I swear on my ninja headband that he's the one that dragged me out of the party!"
sits down nice place i wish my friend was here

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Hitaru laughed nervously and slowly began to walk away. "The party...lets all go back and have a fun time, kay?"
[[[i messed up big time let me try that gain hitro knocked me off after saying that love quarrel thing....let me write that again]]]]
demon
were r u stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas