Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Hitaru cautiously entered the ballroom, looking down at her clothes with a critical eye. She wasn't sure if she had chose the proper outfit for a ball of all things, she didn't have much elegant clothing to begin with.

"I sold them all..." Hitaru sighed as she moved past people, hoping to find a table with drinks or a punch bowl. She wanted to be a wall flower in a location where people would actually see her.
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Reaching up quickly, sensing the murderous intent behind him, the Baron quickly grabs hold of the scythe and twists it around so that Lily is on the floor and the scythe is now hanging over HER head...in the hands of Azrael. "My dear girl, I suggest you pick your quarry very carefully in the future. I could have killed you in an instant, if I so chose." Sighing, he tossed his longish hair a little before sitting back down next to Desiree. "How bothersome..."

As Lily slowly stand she winks at Azrael and then turns in an instant.She is hurt to fall to the floor so easily and for that she has hurt herself. Lily whispers to Azrael "sorry, but i did not intend to threaten you, i meerly wanted to catch your attention." then Lily slowly picks up her scythe and walks away.
Turning back to look at the girl, the baron smirks and chuckles a little under his breath. "Hmmm... A reaper, mayhaps...? Seems like everyone is out to get me tonight..." was all he says before turning his attention back to his beer and Desiree.

Lily slowly grins and walks over to Azrael and says, "my charming man you know alot for someone who flirts with commoners, but you know nothing about who i am and why i came here for you." After Lily says that she sits at the far end of the bar and orders a vodka along with a small glass of wine.
Smirking a little, the Baron quickly reaches for a napkin and scribbles a hasty note that simply reads: "Inform me," balls it up and tosses it at Lily's head with a chuckle before turning back to Desiree."

Lily picks up the paper ball and reads what it says....she slowly walks over to Azrael and takes off her scarf then turns to talk to him.She taps him on the shoulder and says,"If you wish to know you have to walk deeper into the tunnel...." Then Lily takes a sip of her White Wine.
((Shall we continue this separately in PMs? o_O It might get a bit confusing if I split into two and follow you while also remaining here with Desiree. XD;; ))
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori

" American beer .. how sad" she said, pouting just slightly before she took a sip of the drink that Azrael slid her way. But she stopped, the edge of the glass just an inch from her lips, " To start which fire?" she asked, raising one of her eyebrows to show her curiosity, a new smirk playing across her lips.
Hearing her comment, Azrael lowered the cigarette and raised his eyebrow. Studying her face, the nobleman suddenly began to chuckle. It was a rather pleasant and melodious sound, a little like singing. With a rather devilish smirk, Azrael reached out and gently grasped the girls chin in one of his black-gloved hands and tilted her face up to meet his. "Well, ma cherie... That is all up to you..."

Desiree returned his devilish smirk as he cupped her chin in his hand, making her giggle softly to disract him from the light blush that caressed her cheeks. Dark eyes focused into his and paused, " You should be careful when you play with fire, sir... " she said, letting her voice drop to a whisper, leaning towards him as she spoke. " You might just get burned" she added, giving a charming wink.
Laughing charmingly once again, the Baron leaned forward, putting his face dangerously close to Desiree's, his powerful eyes staring deep into hers. "Remind me to wear my fire-retardant suit next time..."

He had to admit, this girl interested him immensely, and what would have otherwise turned into a rather dull evening was slowly becoming a night that the Baron would not soon forget.

" It will be my pleasure to remind you " she said gently, her lips closed as he moved closer, parting once more as if she were going to speak. Desiree breathed in just slightly and smiled, " but for now... " she whispered, turning her head to the side a little, her lips less than a centimeter from his. " The fire" she added, smiling as a flame suddenly sparked about five inches from his face, she had been holding up the lighter as she spoke to the Baron but had just clicked it when she whispered her last word.
Seeing the spark such a short distance from his face, the Baron reeled back with shock, but after noticing that it was nothing more than a lighter, the nobleman couldn't help but laugh at himself as he brought the cigarette back to his lips and leaning forward to accept the light, the fire glinting in his eyes. After the tip of the cigarette was alight, Azrael straightened out and tilted his head back, blowing a long puff of smoke upward before looking at the girl and taking another sip of his beer.

A lighthearted laugh bubbled up inside of her and she shifted the lighter towards his cigarette, clicking it off as she watched him take a long draw from it. Desiree slipped it back into her pocket and retrieved her glass of beer, taking another drink. She set it down as the girl came back over to them, giving her a slightly curious look, unsure of what she was talking about, what with tunnels and all.(( it would be easier because i might have to go soon >< and pms are easier to keep track of))
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Turning back to look at the girl, the baron smirks and chuckles a little under his breath. "Hmmm... A reaper, mayhaps...? Seems like everyone is out to get me tonigh
t..." was all he says before turning his attention back to his beer and Desiree.

Lily slowly grins and walks over to Azrael and says, "my charming man you know alot for someone who flirts with commoners, but you know nothing about who i am and why i came here for you." After Lily says that she sits at the far end of the bar and orders a vodka along with a small glass of wine.
Smirking a little, the Baron quickly reaches for a napkin and scribbles a hasty note that simply reads: "Inform me," balls it up and tosses it at Lily's head with a chuckle before turning back to Desiree."

Lily picks up the paper ball and reads what it says....she slowly walks over to Azrael and takes off her scarf then turns to talk to him.She taps him on the shoulder and says,"If you wish to know you have to walk deeper into the tunnel...." Then Lily takes a sip of her White Wine.
((Shall we continue this separately in PMs? o_O It might get a bit confusing if I split into two and follow you while also remaining here with Desiree. XD;; ))

[[[ok , but i don't know how to do that sweatdrop ]]]
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori

Desiree returned his devilish smirk as he cupped her chin in his hand, making her giggle softly to disract him from the light blush that caressed her cheeks. Dark eyes focused into his and paused, " You should be careful when you play with fire, sir... " she said, letting her voice drop to a whisper, leaning towards him as she spoke. " You might just get burned" she added, giving a charming wink.
Laughing charmingly once again, the Baron leaned forward, putting his face dangerously close to Desiree's, his powerful eyes staring deep into hers. "Remind me to wear my fire-retardant suit next time..."

He had to admit, this girl interested him immensely, and what would have otherwise turned into a rather dull evening was slowly becoming a night that the Baron would not soon forget.

" It will be my pleasure to remind you " she said gently, her lips closed as he moved closer, parting once more as if she were going to speak. Desiree breathed in just slightly and smiled, " but for now... " she whispered, turning her head to the side a little, her lips less than a centimeter from his. " The fire" she added, smiling as a flame suddenly sparked about five inches from his face, she had been holding up the lighter as she spoke to the Baron but had just clicked it when she whispered her last word.
Seeing the spark such a short distance from his face, the Baron reeled back with shock, but after noticing that it was nothing more than a lighter, the nobleman couldn't help but laugh at himself as he brought the cigarette back to his lips and leaning forward to accept the light, the fire glinting in his eyes. After the tip of the cigarette was alight, Azrael straightened out and tilted his head back, blowing a long puff of smoke upward before looking at the girl and taking another sip of his beer.

A lighthearted laugh bubbled up inside of her and she shifted the lighter towards his cigarette, clicking it off as she watched him take a long draw from it. Desiree slipped it back into her pocket and retrieved her glass of beer, taking another drink. She set it down as the girl came back over to them, giving her a slightly curious look, unsure of what she was talking about, what with tunnels and all.(( or i could just go to the pms .. it would be easier because i might have to go soon >< ))
((Dang... Well, sure. If you like.))Once again taking a sip of his beer and a drag of his cigarette, the baron stared at the girl next to him as if he was studying her soul just as much as he was studying her appearance. Removing his silk top hat and setting it on the bar, the Baron ran his fingers through his luscious, raven-colored hair and smiled a little smile while taking another drink, all the while keeping his eyes fixed on Desiree.
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Lily_99
Azrael Diamanti
Turning back to look at the girl, the baron smirks and chuckles a little under his breath. "Hmmm... A reaper, mayhaps...? Seems like everyone is out to get me tonigh
t..." was all he says before turning his attention back to his beer and Desiree.

[[[ok , but i don't know how to do that sweatdrop ]]]
((PM me with your last post and we can continue from there. Duh. XD))
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori

A lighthearted laugh bubbled up inside of her and she shifted the lighter towards his cigarette, clicking it off as she watched him take a long draw from it. Desiree slipped it back into her pocket and retrieved her glass of beer, taking another drink. She set it down as the girl came back over to them, giving her a slightly curious look, unsure of what she was talking about, what with tunnels and all.(( or i could just go to the pms .. it would be easier because i might have to go soon >< ))
((Dang... Well, sure. If you like.))Once again taking a sip of his beer and a drag of his cigarette, the baron stared at the girl next to him as if he was studying her soul just as much as he was studying her appearance. Removing his silk top hat and setting it on the bar, the Baron ran his fingers through his luscious, raven-colored hair and smiled a little smile while taking another drink, all the while keeping his eyes fixed on Desiree.

Desiree smiled and leaned forward, her delicate hand moved onto his cheek, her other hand gracefully moved the cigarette from his mouth and her warm lips pressed against his. After the deep kiss she pulled away and took a long draw from his cigarette leaving it between two of her fingers. The woman smiled and stood, " until next time Baron" she said in a teasing voice, walking slowly away from the bar.
Touching his fingertips to his lips, the Baron chuckled a little as he watched the confident young woman walk away, when he suddenly remembered the reaper he had fought off just a while ago. After picking up his hat and looking for her, he caught sight of Hitaru. Not knowing exactly what he was doing, but knowing that he MIGHT need some help, he grabbed the girls wrist. "Come with me." was all he said, and soon, he was dragging her out of the ballroom and into the night.
As Lily knew Azrael was busy flirting with the commoner she walked out of the party into the bliss foggy night and started heading for the Sakura tree in the park.With a full moon out she sighed and wished she had another choice.She wished that she could have picked.Then she started to walk....

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Hitaru's eyes went wide as she found herself being pulled out of the party and into the night. "Hey wait a second! The party is inside!" she protested, not quite sure where they were going, not to mention she was being dragged off by a mysterious person. Well if things got bad, she always had her sun staff to defend herself with.
(( :waits for Hitaru: Gonna have to wait for a bit... But if she doesn't come, I'll just do it meself. XD))
Hitokiri Hitaru
Hitaru's eyes went wide as she found herself being pulled out of the party and into the night. "Hey wait a second! The party is inside!" she protested, not quite sure where they were going, not to mention she was being dragged off by a mysterious person. Well if things got bad, she always had her sun staff to defend herself with.
"I'll explain later, but for now, all I have to say is that I think someone is out to kill me." Running as fast as his legs could carry him, Azrael frantically searched for the mysterious girl that had attempted to take his life. His eyes scanned the entire layout of the place, and in the distance he espied a sakura tree in full bloom...and a rather familiar figure. "There she is..." After catching sight of who he thought was the reaper girl, he turned to look at Hitaru. "Forgive me... " was all his said, and with one quick motion, he had swept the girl into his arms and was running at full speed toward the park.
((Cute art, by the way, Hitaru-chan. X3))
As Lily reaches the Sakura tree she takes off her scarf and ties it into a bow in her smooth gray hair.She then mounts the scythe onto her back and sits on the bench infront of her.She stares up to the tree and watches the blossom leaves fall.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Azrael Diamanti
Hitokiri Hitaru
"I'll explain later, but for now, all I have to say is that I think someone is out to kill me." Running as fast as his legs could carry him, Azrael frantically searched for the mysterious girl that had attempted to take his life. His eyes scanned the entire layout of the place, and in the distance he espied a sakura tree in full bloom...and a rather familiar figure. "There she is..." After catching sight of who he thought was the reaper girl, he turned to look at Hitaru. "Forgive me... " was all his said, and with one quick motion, he had swept the girl into his arms and was running at full speed toward the park.

((Why thank you <3))
"But what do you need me for?" Hitaru questioned as she struggled to keep up with him. "Who's that? Wait! What are you doing?!" She screamed as she found herself in his arms, something that caused her to blush a deep shade of red. "I don't get it....what do you want me to do against a girl with a that thing!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff