Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azrael Diamanti
"Mmmm... Sapporo, onegai shimasu. Futatsu." Smiling like a gentleman at the barkeep, the man who looks like he would be nobility reaches into his coatpocket and produces a C-note. Scowling at himself, he sighs. "I have nothing smaller. Can you break it?" Turning back to the girl next to him, Azrael smiles a little. "And you, cheri. Care to tell me about yourself?"

"It's on the house, my shift just started anyway. So the money was suppose to go to the other chick who left. Lucky bi-" she zipped her mouth and smiled. Then turned back to the other man waiting.

kiki_takonori
A light blush kissed her cheeks when she heard his charming accent fall from his lips. " Desiree.. and you are?" she asked, holding out her hand, palm down.
Smiling very charmingly, the man gently takes the girls hand in his and places a very gentlemanly kiss on the back of it. "I am Baron Azrael Diamanti, but you may call me Azrael if you wish." Sighing a bit, the Baron shook his head and looked up, his eyes shimmering in the light. "To be perfectly honest, Mademoiselle, I did not plan on coming here tonight. But I'm starting to feel a little glad that I did."
*sits down at bar* Bahama mama, please.

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
mmmm dressed for the occasion and all ;D
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX

Mizuki put on her uniform and quickly got behind the counter. "Oh joy... another day, another dollar." she stroked her wet hair, it was obvoius she had rushed into work again, for her hair was still soaked from the shower she took but 5 minutes ago. She glanced over at two people sitting down, and now that her shift had started..."hello there, can I get you anything to drink?"

"Could go for a refill." He said, catlike grin on his face. "Nice chains." he commented.

She smiled politly, after all she's getting paid for beging nice. "Thanks, and what were you drinking may I ask?" she studied his face for a while. "Actually... do I know you from somewhere?"

"Shirley Temple, gotta love em."

He met her gaze, said calmly. "I'm not sure. It would far too cliche to say I was in your dreams, but far be it from me to say I wasn't."

She filled up his glass, staring at him the whole time, before she knew it, she was knocked out of his gaze by overflowing liquor. "Oh my, I'm sorry. I guess I was caught in a memory of some sort." she said, cleaning up the spill. "May I ask... what college do you go to?"

....is the punch spiked?
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori
A light blush kissed her cheeks when she heard his charming accent fall from his lips. " Desiree.. and you are?" she asked, holding out her hand, palm down.
Smiling very charmingly, the man gently takes the girls hand in his and places a very gentlemanly kiss on the back of it. "I am Baron Azrael Diamanti, but you may call me Azrael if you wish." Sighing a bit, the Baron shook his head and looked up, his eyes shimmering in the light. "To be perfectly honest, Mademoiselle, I did not plan on coming here tonight. But I'm starting to feel a little glad that I did."

Her perfect lips curled just slightly into a smile as his lips brushed the back of her hand. Desiree slipped her hand out of his when their introductions were done, not wanting to appear to eager so quickly. " To be honest, Azrael.. " his name tasted sweet on her tongue "I am feeling the same way"
themstar
`P o s h
Poshy looks around and wonders why everyone thinks this is an RP thread.
D:

m nods her head. she noticed this too.
Poshy comtemplates and decides to start another ballroom that is more organized and less RP-geared.
The RPers can take over once she edits the first post a little.
XxMizu-chanxX
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX

Mizuki put on her uniform and quickly got behind the counter. "Oh joy... another day, another dollar." she stroked her wet hair, it was obvoius she had rushed into work again, for her hair was still soaked from the shower she took but 5 minutes ago. She glanced over at two people sitting down, and now that her shift had started..."hello there, can I get you anything to drink?"

"Could go for a refill." He said, catlike grin on his face. "Nice chains." he commented.

She smiled politly, after all she's getting paid for beging nice. "Thanks, and what were you drinking may I ask?" she studied his face for a while. "Actually... do I know you from somewhere?"

He met her gaze, said calmly. "I'm not sure. It would far too cliche to say I was in your dreams, but far be it from me to say I wasn't."

She filled up his glass, staring at him the whole time, before she knew it, she was knocked out of his gaze by overflowing liquor. "Oh my, I'm sorry. I guess I was caught in a memory of some sort." she said, cleaning up the spill. "May I ask... what college do you go to?"

He watched her amusedly, leaning on a gloved hand. "Straight outta Gambino University, actually." He smiled and tipped back the drink, shuddering. Strong stuff.
ello people
*walks onto the ballroom floor* ^^ *sits cross legged* =P
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX
ColdHeartedSpiritOfFire
XxMizu-chanxX

He watched her amusedly, leaving on a gloved hand. "Straight outta Gambino University, actually." He smiled and tipped back the drink, shuddering. Strong stuff.

(( If you wanna keep RPing, pm me cuz I gotta go. D: See ya. ^_^ ))

kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
kiki_takonori

Her perfect lips curled just slightly into a smile as his lips brushed the back of her hand. Desiree slipped her hand out of his when their introductions were done, not wanting to appear to eager so quickly. " To be honest, Azrael.. " his name tasted sweet on her tongue "I am feeling the same way"
This particular comment brought a smirk to the nobleman's lips as he pushed the Japanese beer Desiree's way. "Try this. It's better than the trash that America makes, but honestly Germany makes the best beer. However this one is just as good." Taking a sip from his own drink, he pulls a silver case from his pocket and opens it, taking a cigarette from it and putting it in his lips. Searching a bit, he sighs and takes the cigarette from his lips. "I do not suppose you have a light...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff