• Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Muffin Loaf
LAWL -dances-
Can I have this dance?

Lawl. Jk Jk

I've always wanted to say that, though.
Azrael Diamanti
Sighing, showing his obvious boredom on his face, he walks in with a rather confident air, quickly migrating over to the bar and ordering a vodka. Sighing as he downs the entire glass, Azrael merely sits on a nearby barstool and surveys the surroundings with a rather unimpressed gaze.

"Well...this should be interesting..." Chuckling at his own sarcasm, the man can't help but sigh and shake his head, wishing for SOMETHING interesting to happen.

Desiree smirked just slightly as she watched the man walk towards the bar and down a vodka. She stood slowly land sauntered over towards him, " evening" she said cooly, slipping onto the barstool beside him.
kiki_takonori
Azrael Diamanti
Sighing, showing his obvious boredom on his face, he walks in with a rather confident air, quickly migrating over to the bar and ordering a vodka. Sighing as he downs the entire glass, Azrael merely sits on a nearby barstool and surveys the surroundings with a rather unimpressed gaze.

"Well...this should be interesting..." Chuckling at his own sarcasm, the man can't help but sigh and shake his head, wishing for SOMETHING interesting to happen.

Desiree smirked just slightly as she watched the man walk towards the bar and down a vodka. She stood slowly land sauntered over towards him, " evening" she said cooly, slipping onto the barstool beside him.
"Mmm. Bonsoir." Looking toward the girl who had seated next to him, the austere man barely gave her a nod before buying a drink for her and himself. "You drink, I trust? Maybe this night will not be so boring, after all..."
hey guy's what's up?
walks in and smiles at hot guy.

Dangerous Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
biggrin hi everybody
The young man walked into the ballroom, flopping down at the bar to cheerfully drink a Shirley Temple as he watched others dance.

"It's too bad I fail at dancing, but it's always fun to watch people.

He was clearly a friend and open person.
HOOPLA.

[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

D<
Gitty up, horsie.

[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

[Attack of the Gummeh.]

Mizuki put on her uniform and quickly got behind the counter. "Oh joy... another day, another dollar." she stroked her wet hair, it was obvoius she had rushed into work again, for her hair was still soaked from the shower she took but 5 minutes ago. She glanced over at two people sitting down, and now that her shift had started..."hello there, can I get you anything to drink?"

hmmm. is there food? hehe. *drinks punch*
Jacki walks in and twirls brushing her hair with her finger. SHe had just got it done.

Dangerous Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
cheese_whine
*She walks in through and looks around her wite rose ress covering her pawed fee and her arms with a soft cape on she looks around the room as she takes a seat.*
jackiduh
Jacki walks in and twirls brushing her hair with her finger. SHe had just got it done.

kyahh your outfit is awesome whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces