Welcome to Gaia! ::

As Lily heard Azrael say those words she started to tear up a bit...Then she dropped her scythe and said "i do not wish to die either...but alast i hate what i've become and what i've done....i hate what i have to do to get..."then Lily paused and fell to her knees and started to cry more and more...
oh com on stands up and walk to the door crying
Under the girl Lily's neck, the one who was crying, a long crecent blade slid slowly underneath from above. It didn't touch her skin, but it was close. Right behind her, stood the young man in his brown coat, the light breeze letting it flutter only a bit. It was him, who was holding the scythe to her neck.

"It's a pity that you don't want to die here. You should learn not to pause your sentances, or else you may die before you finish them."

Raw3rz-i-luvz-u rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 5, 3, 2 Total: 27 (6-36)

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying why
crying wait hes coming biggrin

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"What are you doing?" Hitaru asked slowly as she took notice of Kei's sudden arrival. "Do you realize that you are just asking for someone to try and kill you!" She cried. "And....holding a scythe like that....please don't kill her!"

Raw3rz-i-luvz-u rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 5 Total: 16 (6-36)

Sighing a little, the Baron grabbed the one threatening the reaper by the shoulders and bashed his head into his face before slipping his hand into his coat and withdrawing a rather cruel-looking dagger and pointing it at the boy's temple. "That is as far as you go...unless you want this dagger driven into your skull..." With a rather snide smirk and a quick motion of his hands, the Baron grasped the young man's wrist and had moved behind his back, taking the young man's arm with him. Pulling back hard until he heard a gruesome POP, Azrael laughed just a little and released the young man's arm, wrapping his left arm around his neck. "Dislocated...and don't think that I won't do the same to the other one..."
Azrael Diamanti
Sighing a little, the Baron grabbed the one threatening the reaper by the shoulders and bashed his head into his face before slipping his hand into his coat and withdrawing a rather cruel-looking dagger and pointing it at the boy's temple. "That is as far as you go...unless you want this dagger driven into your skull..." With a rather snide smirk and a quick motion of his hands, the Baron grasped the young man's wrist and had moved behind his back, taking the young man's arm with him. Pulling back hard until he heard a gruesome POP, Azrael laughed just a little and released the young man's arm, wrapping his left arm around his neck. "Dislocated...and don't think that I won't do the same to the other one..."

As Lily saw Azrael do this she was confused and wondered why he would resque her?Lily stood up and asked in tears,"why...Azrael....why?"

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Hitaru's eyes went wide as she heard the pop, and found herself gripping her staff a lot harder. "And just what in the world do you think you're doing?" She growled as she launched herself at the baron, tackling him to the ground. "First you kidnap me and then you try this stunt? What's wrong with you?! Is there no oxygen going to your brain?"
im here cat
u look cute to night com on *pulls u to the dance * let go *starts dancin*
Kei's eyes remained staring at the Baron. He wasn't giving off any particular expression to the man who had dislocated his arm. But once he was tackled away from him, he smiled.

"You could've just ripped it off. It would of made it easier to come out." He started to laugh while his left arm that had been dislocated, started to crack. Parts of his skin began to rip open, and within the moment, from his forearm down, tore apart. In it's place, seemed like a slowly squirming black arm, extending further than his original one, with three long claws at the end instead of fingers. Except the arm was covered in seemingly inside-out skin, and parts of the arm seemed as if it was covered in organs of it's own, almost as a seperate living object. It was throbbing and pulsating, while slowly waving about, the three enormous claws idling in place.

"Hmhm. I have to say, doing this brings on more pain than dying myself. But now that it's done, we should play even more!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff