Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good day/morning/evening?

Oh yeah!! 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Oh no!!! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

I went cycling today. What did you all spend your day on? It's 10.35 pm here (England) incase you're like wtf I haven't even had my day yet!!
it's only 2:38pm here (in pacific time, US). my mom's making me study, but i'm being lazy and went on gaia instead biggrin

Blessed Lunatic

51,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
I didn't do much today. Just sit on my butt reading comics. xp
themstar
it's only 2:38pm here (in pacific time, US). my mom's making me study, but i'm being lazy and went on gaia instead biggrin

Best way to do it!! Well I went 15 miles today so I'm really tired now, But I realy feel like talking and I won't sleep unless I chat. I have such a fat gob.
Blue Infinity
I didn't do much today. Just sit on my butt reading comics. xp

I love your avi.
My day has been a bit like any other saturday; surfing on the web and trying to talk to 10 people at the same time on MSN XD
Gnuoy
My day has been a bit like any other saturday; surfing on the web and trying to talk to 10 people at the same time on MSN XD

I've been outside all day in the boiling heat. Bloody lush except I got scratches all over my feet. What immense buggery and fun.
reesma
Gnuoy

I've been outside all day in the boiling heat. Bloody lush except I got scratches all over my feet. What immense buggery and fun.

XD
It's almost winter here(I live in the southest part of Brazil) so it would be RWALLY cold by now, like 0º celsius, but strangelly it's something like 15ºC now, I'm almost sweating here ^^"
My day was good D:

Just incase anyone cares: I'm questing for a June Sealed for my sister. I want one too, but my sister has never had a sealed letter of her own, even though she's been here for way longer than I have. Therefore, I'm gonna get one for her no matter what. I just need a little help to get there. Yeah. Any donations are helpful and loved! <3 And I may just draw you avi art if you're generous enough to donate. Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah: her name for your info is supershana, and she's the best twin sister ever! She's nice and donates to total strangers instead of questing for herself. That's why I believe she deserves something nice and shiny for her hard work.
heart heart
Gnuoy
reesma
Gnuoy

XD
It's almost winter here(I live in the southest part of Brazil) so it would be RWALLY cold by now, like 0º celsius, but strangelly it's something like 15ºC now, I'm almost sweating here ^^"

Omg! Oh right it's the whole southern hemisphere thing. That still makes me go hmmm, I can never get my head around that even though I spent 2 months in Australia in Northern winter and it was sweltering when here it would be freezing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff