Welcome to Gaia! ::

putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire

*ducks*
Eeks! That was cool,but kinda scary at the same time!That could have hit my face!
*cracks up laughing*
*laughs with her for a moment * I am so sorry, that tends to happen a lot when I move around. I honestly don't know how to stop all this slime for dripping. Its a terrible terrible condition I have. D: All I wanted when I was a little girl was to have a normal head with normal hair like those pretty mermaids. *sniffles sniffles*

((lol))

*frowns*
That's so sad! I feel so bad for you! Well if it makes you feel better I have a coon tail and the only thing allowing me to hang with all the cool peeps here is my gills!
*Smiles a little although it goes un-noticed, " Its okay I've gotten use to it. Well you sure are an interesting person. I've never seen someone have a coon tail and gills all at once" she says moving around her in a circle*

Yeah I came interesting family! Gills from one side,tail from another! I've always wished I ended up more like my mom!She had an awsome mermaid tail! *sighs at the thought* Oh well I'm quite content with the way I turned out though!*smiles*
*if her face was visible it would be ingulfed with surprisemen, " Sure does seem like a very interesting family. Well your appearance makes you unique and that much more special" she also smiles and the many eyes around her seen to sprinkle*
snofox507
putting_out_the_fire
snofox507
snofox507
snofox507
*Wanders quietly down a hallway, turning into a room and sitting down on one of the benches, gazing into a portrait of the great city of Atlantis, now long covered in seaweed and barnacles, and deteriorated in its old age*
*He twitches his tail as he stands and wanders farther down, ash from his cigarette falling to the floor unnoticed as he continues walking, admiring all the portraits one by one*
*Pretends not to have heard the coon-girl. He stands in front of another portrait of none other than the sea god Leviathon. He reaches his paw out to touch it, but withdrawls, forgetting he is in a museum momentarily*

*gasps,and narrows her eyes*
You are a very rude person! You could have at least said no thank you!
Fine... No thanks... *He closes his eyes and lights up another smoke, his tail twitching behind him as he continues to stare at the Leviathon*

Thank you!
*turns,sighs and says quietly to herself in a very frustrated voice*
men!
Crytuf
Silver2005

... *backs up a little*

Yes, your right. Of course your right. Your always right.

....>.> What? I wouldnt dare hit someone like a friend. ::huggle::

^_^ Right....so do you hit everyone else?
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire

*ducks*
Eeks! That was cool,but kinda scary at the same time!That could have hit my face!
*cracks up laughing*
*laughs with her for a moment * I am so sorry, that tends to happen a lot when I move around. I honestly don't know how to stop all this slime for dripping. Its a terrible terrible condition I have. D: All I wanted when I was a little girl was to have a normal head with normal hair like those pretty mermaids. *sniffles sniffles*

((lol))

*frowns*
That's so sad! I feel so bad for you! Well if it makes you feel better I have a coon tail and the only thing allowing me to hang with all the cool peeps here is my gills!
*Smiles a little although it goes un-noticed, " Its okay I've gotten use to it. Well you sure are an interesting person. I've never seen someone have a coon tail and gills all at once" she says moving around her in a circle*

Yeah I came interesting family! Gills from one side,tail from another! I've always wished I ended up more like my mom!She had an awsome mermaid tail! *sighs at the thought* Oh well I'm quite content with the way I turned out though!*smiles*
*if her face was visible it would be ingulfed with surprisemen, " Sure does seem like a very interesting family. Well your appearance makes you unique and that much more special" she also smiles and the many eyes around her seen to sprinkle*

Thank you!I guess I can see your point! Though I wish I could have a tail somewhat like yours it would making swimming much easier!*looks at all the eyes and her smile doubles in size*

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005
Crytuf
Silver2005

... *backs up a little*

Yes, your right. Of course your right. Your always right.

....>.> What? I wouldnt dare hit someone like a friend. ::huggle::

^_^ Right....so do you hit everyone else?

Just people I dont like and my brother. But I thought all siblings were that way. And the people I dont like thing is a short list to say the least.
I wouldn't know, I don't have any siblings.

Loyal Lionheart

The girl in the flowing white dress finishes up her viewing, and slips off quietly to another room.
Yanagi-San
The girl shrugs and wanders down the gallery hallway, admiring all the beautiful paintings hung throughout.

Essick looked at the young maiden and swam slowly over to her.
"Why, hello..." She smiled, "It's seems you have quite a fine taste in Art,"
Essick mustered. She seen other humans around before- but had never gotten really close to one.

(Yay! Another Rper blaugh ! Erm, sorry, nerd spasm. >>' )
putting_out_the_fire
snofox507
putting_out_the_fire
snofox507
snofox507
snofox507
*Wanders quietly down a hallway, turning into a room and sitting down on one of the benches, gazing into a portrait of the great city of Atlantis, now long covered in seaweed and barnacles, and deteriorated in its old age*
*He twitches his tail as he stands and wanders farther down, ash from his cigarette falling to the floor unnoticed as he continues walking, admiring all the portraits one by one*
*Pretends not to have heard the coon-girl. He stands in front of another portrait of none other than the sea god Leviathon. He reaches his paw out to touch it, but withdrawls, forgetting he is in a museum momentarily*

*gasps,and narrows her eyes*
You are a very rude person! You could have at least said no thank you!
Fine... No thanks... *He closes his eyes and lights up another smoke, his tail twitching behind him as he continues to stare at the Leviathon*

Thank you!
*turns,sighs and says quietly to herself in a very frustrated voice*
men!
*A tear falls off the side of his muzzle, landing on the cold floor as he mutters to himself* Sexist... Just 'cause someone's having a bad day doesn't mean you need to assume that I'm always like this... hah. WOmen.*He continues strolling down the hall, his claws raking at the velvet ropes separating visitors from the portraits*
Crytuf
Hm, lucky.

Sometimes I think so and sometimes I don't.

Its getting late and like I said, I have "school" tomorrow. Night!
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire

*frowns*

Thank you!I guess I can see your point! Though I wish I could have a tail somewhat like yours it would making swimming much easier!*looks at all the eyes and her smile doubles in size*
*"Your very welcome"she says clapping her hands letting her know that she is smiling and being happy underneath her awkward appearance. "I guess it goes make it easier, although having a cute tail like yours isn't bad either" shes wiggles her shark tail around "see is just doesn't have the same affect as yours" she says giggling. Her giggles sound more like gurgles. *
Silver2005
Crytuf
Hm, lucky.

*waves silently, giving the stranger a nod and looks back towards another work of art*

Loyal Lionheart

snofox507
Silver2005
Crytuf
Hm, lucky.

*waves silently, giving the stranger a nod and looks back towards another work of art*

Alright, bye then Silver.
*Looks over to the xaving person and waves back*
Hello there.

Eloquent Trickster

...I don't wanna clean my room.
You can't make me.
DX
::sits put::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff