Welcome to Gaia! ::

The girl shrugs and wanders down the gallery hallway, admiring all the beautiful paintings hung throughout.

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005
Crytuf
Silver2005
Crytuf
About 9.7k to 10k for one right now.

Eh...I think i'll wait. I will not go into the spending frenzy. I hate it when I do.

Aheh, alright >^,^< Well, what do you want to do?

Good question...um...lets talk about...

about...

Gaia fishing? I was fishing the other day and I recruited two people to the guild from there. I think i'll do it more often. Do you still play any of the Gaia games?

Oh cool, new members?!? Awesome. They better be active too -.-
I dont play the fishing really, I am more of the cards and slots person. That and I am tryin to get 50k worth of tickets. But I did finish a puzzle before you PM'ed me. I thought it was funny.
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
*swims into the room and looks around.Ok she was no merperson but hey water was her favorite element*
Hey everyone!How are you guys doin'?
*waves at her and accidently sends some of her purple goo flying at her, "oh I'm sorry"* D:

*ducks*
Eeks! That was cool,but kinda scary at the same time!That could have hit my face!
*cracks up laughing*
*laughs with her for a moment * I am so sorry, that tends to happen a lot when I move around. I honestly don't know how to stop all this slime for dripping. Its a terrible terrible condition I have. D: All I wanted when I was a little girl was to have a normal head with normal hair like those pretty mermaids. *sniffles sniffles*

((lol))

*frowns*
That's so sad! I feel so bad for you! Well if it makes you feel better I have a coon tail and the only thing allowing me to hang with all the cool peeps here is my gills!
*Smiles a little although it goes un-noticed, " Its okay I've gotten use to it. Well you sure are an interesting person. I've never seen someone have a coon tail and gills all at once" she says moving around her in a circle*
So far they haven't been. gonk

I don't play the puzzles anymore because the server keeps disconnecting on me. Wait...that happens with all the games. >_<
snofox507
snofox507
*Wanders quietly down a hallway, turning into a room and sitting down on one of the benches, gazing into a portrait of the great city of Atlantis, now long covered in seaweed and barnacles, and deteriorated in its old age*
*He twitches his tail as he stands and wanders farther down, ash from his cigarette falling to the floor unnoticed as he continues walking, admiring all the portraits one by one*
*Pretends not to have heard the coon-girl. He stands in front of another portrait of none other than the sea god Leviathon. He reaches his paw out to touch it, but withdrawls, forgetting he is in a museum momentarily*

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005
So far they haven't been. gonk

I don't play the puzzles anymore because the server keeps disconnecting on me. Wait...that happens with all the games. >_<

::laughs:: Aw, thats sad. Well, you could always poke them with a stick till they post something.

::hands you the poking stick::
YES, now I have the mighty power of pokage!

Mwuwahahahaha!!!

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005

Mwuwahahahaha!!!

Remember, its for pokeing, not whacking. I made that mistake and now my brother has a lump on his head. >.>
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
Kitome
putting_out_the_fire
*swims into the room and looks around.Ok she was no merperson but hey water was her favorite element*
Hey everyone!How are you guys doin'?
*waves at her and accidently sends some of her purple goo flying at her, "oh I'm sorry"* D:

*ducks*
Eeks! That was cool,but kinda scary at the same time!That could have hit my face!
*cracks up laughing*
*laughs with her for a moment * I am so sorry, that tends to happen a lot when I move around. I honestly don't know how to stop all this slime for dripping. Its a terrible terrible condition I have. D: All I wanted when I was a little girl was to have a normal head with normal hair like those pretty mermaids. *sniffles sniffles*

((lol))

*frowns*
That's so sad! I feel so bad for you! Well if it makes you feel better I have a coon tail and the only thing allowing me to hang with all the cool peeps here is my gills!
*Smiles a little although it goes un-noticed, " Its okay I've gotten use to it. Well you sure are an interesting person. I've never seen someone have a coon tail and gills all at once" she says moving around her in a circle*

Yeah I came from an interesting family! Gills from one side,tail from another! I've always wished I ended up more like my mom!She had an awsome mermaid tail! *sighs at the thought* Oh well I'm quite content with the way I turned out though!*smiles*
Crytuf
Silver2005

Mwuwahahahaha!!!

Remember, its for pokeing, not whacking. I made that mistake and now my brother has a lump on his head. >.>

eek ...uh...are you grounded?
snofox507
snofox507
snofox507
*Wanders quietly down a hallway, turning into a room and sitting down on one of the benches, gazing into a portrait of the great city of Atlantis, now long covered in seaweed and barnacles, and deteriorated in its old age*
*He twitches his tail as he stands and wanders farther down, ash from his cigarette falling to the floor unnoticed as he continues walking, admiring all the portraits one by one*
*Pretends not to have heard the coon-girl. He stands in front of another portrait of none other than the sea god Leviathon. He reaches his paw out to touch it, but withdrawls, forgetting he is in a museum momentarily*

*gasps,and narrows her eyes*
You are a very rude person! You could have at least said no thank you!

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005
Crytuf
Silver2005

Mwuwahahahaha!!!

eek ...uh...are you grounded?

Pfffftt, no! Man, we get into fights all the time. Just this time there was a stick and the smacking of my brothers head involved.

...WHAT!?! He should have taken out the trash like I told him to do in the first place...
putting_out_the_fire
snofox507
snofox507
snofox507

*gasps,and narrows her eyes*
You are a very rude person! You could have at least said no thank you!
Fine... No thanks... *He closes his eyes and lights up another smoke, his tail twitching behind him as he continues to stare at the Leviathon*

... *backs up a little*

Yes, your right. Of course your right. Your always right.

Loyal Lionheart

Silver2005

... *backs up a little*

Yes, your right. Of course your right. Your always right.

....>.> What? I wouldnt dare hit someone like a friend. ::huggle::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces