Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, some very nice tek tekking going on here.
*Sips on her drink*

Welcoming Perfectionist

I wonder if my entries are up yet. They're on the top of page 24. *runs off to check*
My entry for the rainbow, orange and brown:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Lycos walked into the room, almost pouting* Miiiiiiiiiiss, can I stay with you? I am immensely bored gonk

Jeering Codger

SenshuuIruka
Good luck with your drawing. And I guess she's gone so it doesn't matter. ^.^ And yeah...I noticed the non-Gaian stuff as well. Oh well. I guess there will always be someone like that in art threads. v.v

I've finished the sketch! biggrin I just hope I can manage to colour it before I have to go to bed xp
Nice to know that people read all the rules, especially that there "No plagiarism" one, eh?

Reikasui- *steals the second <10K one* ninja (In other words, 'tis verreh spiffeh ^.^)
Nemora
SenshuuIruka
Good luck with your drawing. And I guess she's gone so it doesn't matter. ^.^ And yeah...I noticed the non-Gaian stuff as well. Oh well. I guess there will always be someone like that in art threads. v.v

I've finished the sketch! biggrin I just hope I can manage to colour it before I have to go to bed xp
Nice to know that people read all the rules, especially that there "No plagiarism" one, eh?

Reikasui- *steals the second <10K one* ninja (In other words, 'tis verreh spiffeh ^.^)

cool someone else is doing art. I guess I might as well finish mine up and turn in it despite the deadlines xd

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

Purple Contest

Yellow Contest

Okay! Two more for the contests~!
n.n
xXLycosXx
*Lycos walked into the room, almost pouting* Miiiiiiiiiiss, can I stay with you? I am immensely bored gonk

Hello Lycos.
Yeah, sure.
I think I'm leaving this room soon though.
Not too much goin' on.
I'll be heading to the Blazing Combustion Room shortly.
whee
I think i'm about done now. Now, to go work out some unrelated art. Eugh... I hate deadlines. See ya round peeps!
This is my entry for under 10,000. I tried to get as close to the price as possible, while going with a summer theme. I think I got pretty close, only about 90 gold off^^

Total Value: 9,910 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blu Sport Swimsuit
The Blue Parrot
Liquid Hot Sandals
Blue Wulf Tail
Sun Daze Golden Hat
Nemora
SenshuuIruka

I'm debating if I should even try to do one. v.v So many awesome or amusing entries. I might later if I get inspired.

Welcoming Perfectionist

O.K. My Mr. and Mrs. one is up but not my Best Atlantean, Best Zurg or Over 1mil. Which were all on the same post as my Mr. and Mrs. Atlantean.
Galaxa13
O.K. My Mr. and Mrs. one is up but not my Best Atlantean, Best Zurg or Over 1mil. Which were all on the same post as my Mr. and Mrs. Atlantean.

She might be a bit busy... and hasn't had the chance to post them all yet. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces