jaguar! 0.27868852459016 27.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aww that sucks- yeah we have an online directory for both profs and students, but i don't think adjuncts are listed
what class is it?
sychobunny
CrinkledStraw

Haha, geologists make the bedrock!
rofl

Hahaha.
XDDDDD rofl I have 2 geo roomies this year. and they are getting this on facbook. I like geology, but all of the interesting stuff for me is too much schooling with not enough pay

The hot geology teacher at my school had that on a shirt, I loved it. Of course, he left before I took geology and I took it with a grumpy woman (aka not hot, young male wink ). Maybe that's why I didn't like geology, I was bitter.
xd

And that's true, it is a lot of work for not much pay! Poor geologists.
heart

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
eternalfaith
I like em pee aiches, do you? biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o.O heart ^.^ only with cream!

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrinkledStraw
sychobunny
CrinkledStraw

Haha, geologists make the bedrock!
rofl

Hahaha.
XDDDDD rofl I have 2 geo roomies this year. and they are getting this on facbook. I like geology, but all of the interesting stuff for me is too much schooling with not enough pay

The hot geology teacher at my school had that on a shirt, I loved it. Of course, he left before I took geology and I took it with a grumpy woman (aka not hot, young male wink ). Maybe that's why I didn't like geology, I was bitter.
xd

And that's true, it is a lot of work for not much pay! Poor geologists.
heart
emo Thats such a sad story. My freshman [highschool] class was part geology, and that guy was creapy, but other than him the ther geologists i met have amused me
Its Eng 102.

My last English class EVER!

I know the professor's name, so it isn't being taught by an assistant or anything like that. Those classes are usually the ones with no name listed besides them when you sign up.

Maybe I'll be able to find his email SOMEWHERE on the university website.
xp

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
>.< Not a fan of english?
rofl
I thought it was sad too!

Boo to creepy teachers!
D:<

Most of the science-y people I've met, teachers, deans, professionals, etc. are amusing. I'm excited because I'm going to be a science-y person and I find myself pretty amusing.
Hahaha.
sychobunny
>.< Not a fan of english?

Oh no, I actually love English classes.
Its just kind of crazy that this is going to, likely, be the last English class I ever take.

Reading > writing, but I still love English.
3nodding
domokun heart
YES!

I found his email.
Now I have to not sound like a retard in this email.
xd

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrinkledStraw
rofl
I thought it was sad too!

Boo to creepy teachers!
D:<

Most of the science-y people I've met, teachers, deans, professionals, etc. are amusing. I'm excited because I'm going to be a science-y person and I find myself pretty amusing.
Hahaha.
rofl

yeah I prefer reading as well... but I'm slow at it
I have 1 english class, 1 writing flag, and 1 professional speaking for classes this year- *eyetwitch* but i'm down to 15 credits, so hopefully I wont die.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrinkledStraw
YES!

I found his email.
Now I have to not sound like a retard in this email.
xd
XD good luck
note: dur, um and *drools* are not good ways to be on the good side of an english teacher in an email. They also like grammar and spelling.... wink

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Over four hundred thousand digital cameras and mobile phones are dropped down lavatories in Britain each year.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
This news just in…

The likelihood of rain on any day is directly proportional to the number of towels which have been washed in a given area, their size, the speed with which they dry and how recently they have been put on the line.

The probability of rain in a square mile of urban housing where more than three people have washed and hung out bath sheets - even if it is sunny when the wash cycles began - is classed as “very high”. This dips as the towels become drier to merely “high”. However, as the towels become dry enough to put in the airing cupboard, or even away straight off, the probability of rain falling rises to “extremely high”. In all these cases, the probability of the rain falling long enough to soak the towels before the owner notices and gets them in is over 99%.

This is the scientifically proven fact* resulting from research conducted the Institute of Washing Management and Household Chore Study Group.

*Actually, I’m afraid it’s not.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
West Ham is the only football team to be mentioned in JK Rowling’s Harry Potter books. One of her friends is a fan, apparently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff