<3 </3

Its a

poll! 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
dot! 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 7 ]
hypotenuese! 0.31147540983607 31.1% [ 19 ]
jaguar! 0.27868852459016 27.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 > >>
I'm excited to be going to Vegas, even if it is just for a few days, but I'm going to be missing class.

I would usually be excited about that, but its the first days of class!
gonk
biggrin heart
pirate heart

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ah! sorry- I'm all looking for intersting facts because most fact sheets are boring.

hmmmm I was thinking some quest type item, or art, but gold might work

your missing the first day of class? are your profs ok with that? at my school if you miss the first class you are dropped.
iPhones look pretty cool, but I'm betting you have to pay for all of those cool features.

Like, every map you look up costs a certain amount, etc.
xp

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my roomate is in vegas -though she's in the mountains right now with no ability to communicate with the world. silly geologist stuff.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrinkledStraw
iPhones look pretty cool, but I'm betting you have to pay for all of those cool features.

Like, every map you look up costs a certain amount, etc.
xp
XD We should offer a picture of an Iphone as a prize!

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Baby birds have visible belly buttons, but as the bird matures this scar goes away and in an adult bird almost nothing can be seen.
Haha, no problem!

Well, you could use gold from M P H to buy the quest item. I can't help with art, no artistic talent here!
xd

I'm going to try and go to part of the first day of class. My plane leaves at 2:55pm, class starts at 1:00pm, so I'm going to try and get there a bit early and hope the professor is there. Then I can get the syllabus, any papers has about the class, and explain why I'll be gone.

Hopefully.
sweatdrop
I like em pee aiches, do you? biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sychobunny
my roomate is in vegas -though she's in the mountains right now with no ability to communicate with the world. silly geologist stuff.

Mt. Charleston/Lee Canyon?

Haha, geologists make the bedrock!
rofl

I didn't like geology when I took it in high school.
Hahaha.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You could try emailing them before classes start, they generally like advanced notice of stuff.
good luck
I like peaches.
xd

Eloquent Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrinkledStraw

Haha, geologists make the bedrock!
rofl

Hahaha.
XDDDDD rofl I have 2 geo roomies this year. and they are getting this on facbook. I like geology, but all of the interesting stuff for me is too much schooling with not enough pay
sychobunny
You could try emailing them before classes start, they generally like advanced notice of stuff.
good luck

Yeah I thought about that, since I'd be cutting it close with time AND I'd probably be nervous talking to him, but I can't find his email. Usually our classes are on WebCT with a bunch of information online and a way to contact the professor, but not this class! Of course. I don't know if this prof. is just to lazy to list his class on WebCT or if summer courses aren't on WebCT.
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces