Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Shoe is here! =)

I had graduation practice today. Omg, so hot outside after 2 hours. =(
User Image

Yay shoe ish here! wow your graduating? Lucky!! i still have one more year to go.

Well, I thought I was lucky too, until graduction practice! 2 and a half hours, just for the practice! GAH! >.>;
User Image

That sucks...if your going to be outside they should at least provide a pool afterwords XD

They should, shouldn't they! Someone should really talk to the school about that. ^_~

Honestly, they just keep repeating 'keep standing, please, keep standing' We all have seats and we get to sit for like, 5 minutes of the thing. >.>
User Image

D:
that's crazy!
Lycan Magick
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Shoe is here! =)

User Image

Yay shoe ish here! wow your graduating? Lucky!! i still have one more year to go.

Well, I thought I was lucky too, until graduction practice! 2 and a half hours, just for the practice! GAH! >.>;
User Image

That sucks...if your going to be outside they should at least provide a pool afterwords XD

They should, shouldn't they! Someone should really talk to the school about that. ^_~

Honestly, they just keep repeating 'keep standing, please, keep standing' We all have seats and we get to sit for like, 5 minutes of the thing. >.>
User Image

D:
that's crazy!

Seriously. They're so a**l. 'okay, now you walk in lines of four, five feet apart down the isle, which is approximatly-' >.>
User Image
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Shoe is here! =)

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'd be that one person to sit anyways lol. If your sitting in the middle and your the only one sitting, who would really know anyways XD
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
Shoe is here! =)

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'd be that one person to sit anyways lol. If your sitting in the middle and your the only one sitting, who would really know anyways XD

Hehe, at the end we all had to walk out in this very organized manner, and it takes forever, and I'm in the way back, so since it was just practice, I merged in the line of people walking and left. =p That was great. Saved like 20 minutes.
User Image
Ah, sorry to go so soon, but Shoe needs a nap. *yawn* Much love! heart Will be back laters. =)
User Image
Shoe Laced
Ah, sorry to go so soon, but Shoe needs a nap. *yawn* Much love! heart Will be back laters. =)
User Image

Okie Dokie ttyl ^^
heart heart
To anyone who is still in the thread lol. I might be posting a bit slow. Trying to multi task XD
Natsumi_Suzume
Shoe Laced
User Image

Okie Dokie ttyl ^^
heart heart

Aaahh!! I wish I had more gold to donate to ppl. stare
I love this llama...its so amuzing ^^
dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers