Yes 0.6025641025641 60.3% [ 235 ]
No D: 0.10512820512821 10.5% [ 41 ]
What are you talking about? 0.29230769230769 29.2% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 390 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 275 276 277 > >> >>> »|

-keeps dancing- >3<
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Every once and a while I’ll hold mini giveaways with small prizes of gold and items. When I’m holding one I’ll post the rules, a time limit, and a question. You’ll have the set amount of time to answer the question. Anyone who answers is entered and a winner is picked with a random number generator. When you answer the question a few sentences is fine. Also I ask that you quote my post with the question in it (in its’ entirety) so I can find your answer easily, and so everyone will know what’s going on.

Question: What is a movie you like and why?
Time limit: 10 minutes

AS you can see the questions aren’t hard. Their purpose is to see who is active in the thread at the time of the giveaway. Also they help everyone get to know each other. If there is ever a question about something you don’t like or don’t know about, just answer you don’t like or know about it.

Sincerely Miss Nat

Movies that are awesome... hmm... I'm thinking way to hard....

Oh! Um... 'I'm Not Scared' was a foreign film no one has ever heard of that was great. =)
User Image
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Every once and a while I’ll hold mini giveaways with small prizes of gold and items. When I’m holding one I’ll post the rules, a time limit, and a question. You’ll have the set amount of time to answer the question. Anyone who answers is entered and a winner is picked with a random number generator. When you answer the question a few sentences is fine. Also I ask that you quote my post with the question in it (in its’ entirety) so I can find your answer easily, and so everyone will know what’s going on.

AS you can see the questions aren’t hard. Their purpose is to see who is active in the thread at the time of the giveaway. Also they help everyone get to know each other. If there is ever a question about something you don’t like or don’t know about, just answer you don’t like or know about it.

Sincerely Miss Nat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pirates of the Caribbean because pirates are too cool and Johnny Depp is too awesome.

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
bmlkiddo
woot I was the first one to answer the question!

but I actually quoted it...everyone else edited it afterward!! xp
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Sincerely Miss Nat

I like any movie that has action or comedy. Sappy romance flicks aren't my thing.

Hence, my favorite movie as of this moment in time is The Hills Have Eyes 2. Second place is Kill Bill. Third place is Rush Hour. My favorite musical-movie is Rent. My favorite animated movie is Advent Children. My favorite foreign movie is Battle Royale.

Dangerous Genius

4,500 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Elequen
Gotham Girlz
The Terrible Trivium
Elequen
Does anyone love me? cry
*Huggles* I don't know you well enough to love you but I like you ^_^

Time Warp is love <3

Sincerely Miss Nat

Hmmm~ So if you are the Terrible Trivium, my dear~ then who is Miss Nat? (It's just a jump to the left . . .)
*huggles* are fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then a step to the riiiiight!!! mrgreen

With your hands on your hips,
You bring your knees in tight User Image
Malevolent_Murder
bmlkiddo
Malevolent_Murder
bmlkiddo
Malevolent_Murder
ninja *lurks around like a ninja*
Does your siggy do anything? I stared it.

It should be random images of doomed art... but sometimes the random-ness wares off... -sigh- but as to which one should be doing what I dunno cause they change... but I have some icons there that are animated... maybe if you stare some more or refresh it'll do what its supposed to do. domokun
I did. It's still a loading bar animated image.

lol thats just one of the images.... it never loads.
It's always like that
Shoe Laced
Cryona
User Image
Hurray! I am invisible.

We're all a little invisible. ^_~
User Image

User Image
Ahha...I suppose that means that I was spotted. >.<

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I like the movie Donnie Darko, because it is a physcology thriller with a hint of comedy. The movie makes you think if the giant bunny rabbit Frank is real or not and what his plan is through out the movie. The ending is one of the better endings i have watched because all of it makes since and is more or less the perfect ending.

Theres Thrills, murder, comedy, and a giant bunny rabbit. what more could you ask for in a movie?

lol Cryona
your signature is hilarious xD

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gotham Girlz
Elequen
Gotham Girlz
The Terrible Trivium
Elequen
Does anyone love me? cry

Time Warp is love <3

Sincerely Miss Nat

Hmmm~ So if you are the Terrible Trivium, my dear~ then who is Miss Nat? (It's just a jump to the left . . .)
*huggles* are fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it's the pelvic thruuust...that makes you go insaaaaaaane!!!!
Elequen
bmlkiddo
woot I was the first one to answer the question!

but I actually quoted it...everyone else edited it afterward!! xp
I quoted!
User Image
I own you all wink
Cryona
Shoe Laced
Cryona
User Image
Hurray! I am invisible.

We're all a little invisible. ^_~
User Image

User Image
Ahha...I suppose that means that I was spotted. >.<

Only the invisible can see the invisible!

... or something.
User Image
Gotham Girlz
Elequen
Gotham Girlz
The Terrible Trivium
Elequen
Does anyone love me? cry

Time Warp is love <3

Sincerely Miss Nat

And do a pelvic Thruuuussst,
It realy drives you insaaaaaaaaaine,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items