• Signature Look 250
Gotham Girlz
The Terrible Trivium
Elequen
Does anyone love me? cry
*Huggles* I don't know you well enough to love you but I like you ^_^

Time Warp is love <3

Sincerely Miss Nat

Hmmm~ So if you are the Terrible Trivium, my dear~ then who is Miss Nat? (It's just a jump to the left . . .)
*huggles* are fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then a step to the riiiiight!!! mrgreen
Elequen
Chaff Grenade
[Adsertoris]
Chaff Grenade
that hanyou girl
Chaff Grenade

hAH, WE TOUCHED> xDD

Ahaha.. You make it sound so bad that we did xDD

bmlkiddo: Well not really. xD I'll just be beyond lost xP
Well at a rave, there was this creepy clown. i gave him a high5 and he yell that. xD

You go to cons for raves or just regular ones? :]]

@Elequen
YAY!~

A con. A fun con, I bought a sushi pillow. I luv my sushi pillow. <4444[because 4>3]

A plush sushi, So squishi, I LUV IT!!!!!

sushi...pillow?
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Every once and a while I’ll hold mini giveaways with small prizes of gold and items. When I’m holding one I’ll post the rules, a time limit, and a question. You’ll have the set amount of time to answer the question. Anyone who answers is entered and a winner is picked with a random number generator. When you answer the question a few sentences is fine. Also I ask that you quote my post with the question in it (in its’ entirety) so I can find your answer easily, and so everyone will know what’s going on.

Question: What is a movie you like and why?
Time limit: 10 minutes

AS you can see the questions aren’t hard. Their purpose is to see who is active in the thread at the time of the giveaway. Also they help everyone get to know each other. If there is ever a question about something you don’t like or don’t know about, just answer you don’t like or know about it.

Sincerely Miss Nat

Rocky Horror Picture show for Tim Curry's amazingness. Simply a divine and lovely movie :]
Dr. Frank n Furter makes me smile :]
Sweet transvestite <3

Dangerous Genius

4,500 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Chaff Grenade
SHAUN OF THE DEAD!!!!!

Cause it has zombiez! And English People!

Oh, yes. The British have wonderful accents. And even better zombies.
Cryona
User Image
Hurray! I am invisible.

We're all a little invisible. ^_~
User Image

Wheezing Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Every once and a while I’ll hold mini giveaways with small prizes of gold and items. When I’m holding one I’ll post the rules, a time limit, and a question. You’ll have the set amount of time to answer the question. Anyone who answers is entered and a winner is picked with a random number generator. When you answer the question a few sentences is fine. Also I ask that you quote my post with the question in it (in its’ entirety) so I can find your answer easily, and so everyone will know what’s going on.

AS you can see the questions aren’t hard. Their purpose is to see who is active in the thread at the time of the giveaway. Also they help everyone get to know each other. If there is ever a question about something you don’t like or don’t know about, just answer you don’t like or know about it.

Sincerely Miss Nat

Click: xD I think it's a great movie. A movie that can make me laugh and cry in one siting is awesome :]
Malevolent_Murder
bmlkiddo
Malevolent_Murder
ninja *lurks around like a ninja*
Does your siggy do anything? I stared it.

It should be random images of doomed art... but sometimes the random-ness wares off... -sigh- but as to which one should be doing what I dunno cause they change... but I have some icons there that are animated... maybe if you stare some more or refresh it'll do what its supposed to do. domokun
I did. It's still a loading bar animated image.
Elequen
Gotham Girlz
The Terrible Trivium
Elequen
Does anyone love me? cry
*Huggles* I don't know you well enough to love you but I like you ^_^

Time Warp is love <3

Sincerely Miss Nat

Hmmm~ So if you are the Terrible Trivium, my dear~ then who is Miss Nat? (It's just a jump to the left . . .)
*huggles* are fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then a step to the riiiiight!!! mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome Giveaway!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Terrible Trivium
Random mini Giveaway

Sincerely Miss Nat

hmmm... I would have to say the little mermaid. It was my all time favorite as a kid. And I don't care if you guys laugh at this. I can sing and say almost every word and lines by heart.... I used to drive my parents crazy with the movie... in fact I watched it so much when I young that I wore out 3 tapes. XD They just don't make them like that anymore. -sigh-
woot I was the first one to answer the question!

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
heart heart Oh Rocky!!! heart heart

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
bmlkiddo
Malevolent_Murder
bmlkiddo
Malevolent_Murder
ninja *lurks around like a ninja*
Does your siggy do anything? I stared it.

It should be random images of doomed art... but sometimes the random-ness wares off... -sigh- but as to which one should be doing what I dunno cause they change... but I have some icons there that are animated... maybe if you stare some more or refresh it'll do what its supposed to do. domokun
I did. It's still a loading bar animated image.

lol thats just one of the images.... it never loads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff