Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for your favorite Princess of Heart...

Kairi 0.54310344827586 54.3% [ 63 ]
Belle 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 16 ]
Alice 0.077586206896552 7.8% [ 9 ]
Snow White 0.0086206896551724 0.9% [ 1 ]
Aurora 0.094827586206897 9.5% [ 11 ]
Jasmine 0.094827586206897 9.5% [ 11 ]
Cinderella 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Kairi - Princess of Heart
Thanks! Heehee, silly Riku... razz *picks up a nacho, dips it into the salsa, then takes a bite* .........Ooooh wow! It's...different! What a really tangy taste, I like it! ^__^

Heh, you're welcome, Kairi! Aaah...you like the salsa? Another reason to like ya. *grins*
`Axel
Riku of the Dawn
But it's sea-salt paopu salsa! It's salty, sweet, spicy, and whatever else it could be! Though I am intimidated by the paopu...

*looks at Kairi* No don't! eek Kairi, no!

Riku...sea-salt ice cream is salty and sweet at the same time. So why can't you try somethin' that just has one or two more kinda flavours to it? You're not gonna die from it! Trust me.

If I didn't know better....I'd say you were scaaaared.
I...I'm not scared! I just don't wanna suffer from food poisoning!

*looks at Kairi* Gahh!! You ate some?! Quick, I'll take you to a hospital!
Riku of the Dawn
`Axel
Riku of the Dawn
But it's sea-salt paopu salsa! It's salty, sweet, spicy, and whatever else it could be! Though I am intimidated by the paopu...

Riku...sea-salt ice cream is salty and sweet at the same time. So why can't you try somethin' that just has one or two more kinda flavours to it? You're not gonna die from it! Trust me.

I don't think she'll die from it....
though i'm sure ichi would say differant -points to the coughing heartless behind her-
*Pops her head in*

Hello....
`Axel
Thanks! Heehee, silly Riku... razz *picks up a nacho, dips it into the salsa, then takes a bite* .........Ooooh wow! It's...different! What a really tangy taste, I like it! ^__^

Heh, you're welcome, Kairi! Aaah...you like the salsa? Another reason to like ya. *grins*
Yes! This salsa is amazing~ 4laugh I just have to try more! *takes another nacho and dips it* Oh, did you and Roxas make it? I'm very impressed!
Rozelin
*Pops her head in*

Hello....

ello!
:3
Riku of the Dawn

Heh, suuuure Riku. Whatever you say! Aaaah, I see. So you're scared of suffering from a bit of stomach upset now, are you? It's okay, Riku, I understand!
Yes! This salsa is amazing~ 4laugh I just have to try more! *takes another nacho and dips it* Oh, did you and Roxas make it? I'm very impressed!

Why thank you xD And yeah, we both created it by chance! Now it's our specialty. cool
`Axel
Riku of the Dawn

Heh, suuuure Riku. Whatever you say! Aaaah, I see. So you're scared of suffering from a bit of stomach upset now, are you? It's okay, Riku, I understand!
>.< You and Kairi are not gonna die, Riku! Now hold still and take a bite... *holding out the dipped nacho*
*salute*

X3
Riku of the Dawn
`Axel
Riku of the Dawn

I'm fine, Riku. See? Nothing to worry about! It's really good.
Rozelin
*salute*

X3

how are you?
um, I'm trying to make my avi look like sora. plz tell me if this looks like him.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
`Axel

Why thank you xD And yeah, we both created it by chance! Now it's our specialty. cool
Oooh~ ^.^ I think it's genius. *tries some more* Mmm~ heart
Vinnycent
um, I'm trying to make my avi look like sora. plz tell me if this looks like him.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he'd be better with brown hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces