• Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
All the love talk. D: emo

AGH. -Missed out-

I'm grappling with inspiration. I want to write original fiiic~ ;____; heart

User Image

See me roar -er, I mean ride

Yay, Gaia is at least whoring itself out to the right people now. Even though FUNimation is a bit unattractive, he's a much better lover than New Line Cinemas.

User Image

Scratch that. That new anime is completely adolescent. The plot is "borrowed" from Love Hina. The whole "lovelove" thing sets in within the first five minutes. It's the classic "one guy and LOTS OF WOMEN" anime for hormonal teens and anime lovers who've grown so obsessed as to no longer have any taste. The voice for Suzuka is rotten and far too quiet for the independent, so-cool, sportswoman they try to portray her as. The actual artwork feels so average. It was base and bland.

I mean, after watching things like Gankutsuou and Ouran, mediocre shows no longer cut it. Don't watch it.

User Image

Steadfast Browser

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
dramallama
    I wasn't really planning on watching it. Just from the summary I was starting to get shojou vibes.

And as we all know, those are rarely a good thing. X_x

Oh, posh, Moogle. Love is for losers. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then I'm a loser. ;___; heart

User Image

Steadfast Browser

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Me too ;_; heart
This was posted under the comments section of an earlier LJ News post. The News had failed to address the issue in the beginning so someone had to take matters into their own hands:

Quote:
Title: A New Sheriff in Town
Author: airspaniel
Fandoms: LJ media relations/witchhunt/the death of my own soul
Pairing: 6A/LJ
WARNINGS: contains fairly graphic depictions of dubiously consensual intercourse between an adult and a minor. No incest... this time. Sorry gang. ^_^ Also, this is a work of FICTION. Don't be a moron.

El shivered, despite the midday heat and the tight confines of the windowless room. It had been a different town ever since Six rolled in, but never before like this.

“Just relax, El. You know I know what’s best for you.”

He shuddered again, an involuntary response to that seductive tone. Six was so much younger, still a child, and yet so aggressive. Part of him wanted to fight back, to struggle against the assault on his mind: his senses. But then Six would speak again. That hot, persuasive voice so urgent in his ear; begging him to let go. To give in.

“El... Don’t fight it. We’re so much better together.” Six ran a single fingernail down El’s spine. “You were nothing before me, and you know it.”

El gasped, despite himself. He wanted nothing more than to roll over and submit, to feel the languorous caresses of his young lover. This nubile, jailbait prince, whose every touch inflamed his passions. But what would Fandom say?

“You’re thinking of her, aren’t you?!” Six spat. “You know that slut means nothing to you! She does everything to everyone, and you know she doesn’t regret it! You’ve seen it!” His tone became soft, insistent. Pleading. “You know she’s wrong. She’s diseased.” El sighed as Six planted a series of soft kisses along his collarbone.
“We can get rid of her” Six panted. “Get rid of her forever, if you let me.”

In his heart, El knew that it was wrong. Wrong to feel this way about a man so much his junior. Wrong to desire the downfall of his love, his benefactor, his rock, for the sake of a fleeting touch and a fiery gaze. But it was such a good way to go. Six moved his hand lower against his partner’s back, edging ever closer to that most intimate of places.

“Give yourself to me, El. I can take care of us both.” He leaned in, quickly capturing his older lover’s lips in a burning kiss. Eons passed before they parted, sweating, gasping for more. “El... Just give me control.”

El consented with a sharp sigh, and Six drove himself home in one powerful thrust. And that was all it took for the memory of Fandom to be erased; and any questions of morality and propriety were silenced with the harsh panting of the two dubiously legal lovers, drowning out the protests of the jilted Fandom; the wicked and abased, as they moved together toward their inevitable conclusion.

“Oh... oh god... Six!!” El cried, as the uncontrollable wave of climax washed over him. Six let out a guttural scream and emptied himself into the older man’s a**. In the silence that followed, El lay silent. He regretted, oh so deeply, that moment he had relinquished control. As quickly as it was over, he wished he could take it back. But there was no going back. The choice had been made, and the silence had spread too far. He was a fool to think Fandom wouldn’t know. She always knew. She knew before he did that he would fall, though she had hoped so fervently that he would resist. In the end, it was fruitless. Money equals power, and power was always the deciding factor

Six withdrew and sat back, satisfied as his lover collapsed to the bed. Whether from the exertion of their passion or the weight of his own conscience... that mattered little. What did matter was his job was done. The door was open, and Sponsorship had acquired another willing servant.

And all for the price of a false promise and a quick ********. He didn’t even have to bring the goats out. Six laughed to himself. Sometimes it really was too easy...

"6A", as you've probably guessed by now, refers to Six Apart, the company that made Livejournal.

Velvet_Mace had posted a summary of the entire "witch-hunt" attributing the scandal's wank-success as due to its girth, endurance, and unity. Very ironic and very true. You can read the summary here.

User Image

God, I love sharing stuff I find on the intarwebz. It happens so rarely, but when it happens it makes me beam. Since I find some pretty awesome stuff. D:

Jude Law makes for a hot Lestat.

User Image

Marry me. xD;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Elopes with you to a drive-through church in Las Vegas-

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out