I already did 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spellcat
I never learned the macarena, I was always the one in the dance line with desperately flailing arms (when no one was even drowning). xd

But points to you if you can do it. Hats off and everything. heart

It's so much fun I don't see why people don't do it anymore!! I mean... there's no more dances that are fun and easy to learn anymore.. it's all jumping, bumping, grinding, and strang looking seizures.
TanChan
I Ceymore Ratz
TanChan
whee rofl I'm bored with this.
would you like a gift?

sure!
thats better

*Does the macarena*

Heyyy MACARENA~

*Dies*

[-Merinn-]
Spellcat
I never learned the macarena, I was always the one in the dance line with desperately flailing arms (when no one was even drowning). xd

It's pretty easy. You just do a few sets of moves (too lazy to elaborate right now) then turn and repeat. It's like doing a weird spinning thing. =P

Yeah, I know what it is. I tried to do it. Many times.

Not in years though, I'd probably have more luck with it now.
User Image
wai, hello there. :]
there a little gift for the young lady. heart

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I Ceymore Ratz
What kind of answer is ooH?

XD if I was speaking in real life It would have been a cute "ooh? heart " like that!
Spellcat
[-Merinn-]
Spellcat

It's pretty easy. You just do a few sets of moves (too lazy to elaborate right now) then turn and repeat. It's like doing a weird spinning thing. =P

Oh well. Some people learn later than others.

@TanChan: Agreed. But sometimes I like dancing like a breakdancer. Even though it's impossible. But I want to make up my own dance steps. =D

@Envalthra: Love your avvy!

...Don't I just feel social tonight? And on Gaia. xD
DarkMoonIsiliel
User Image

User Image
Oooh! How'd ya make that? O:>

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
come come pick up the trade. heart
TanChan
Spellcat

It's so much fun I don't see why people don't do it anymore!! I mean... there's no more dances that are fun and easy to learn anymore.. it's all jumping, bumping, grinding, and strang looking seizures.

lol

It does look fun and was fun to attempt. I think people still do the chicken dance at parties but that would probably fall under the strange looking seizures category. Where is this generation's Twist? Though a lot of people like swing-dancing now...that's pretty fun.
I am the mule

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[-Merinn-]
Spellcat
[-Merinn-]
Spellcat

Oh well. Some people learn later than others.

@TanChan: Agreed. But sometimes I like dancing like a breakdancer. Even though it's impossible. But I want to make up my own dance steps. =D

@Envalthra: Love your avvy!

...Don't I just feel social tonight? And on Gaia. xD

sorry! I wasn't trying to put down most dances! I was just remember back in highschool at prom no one knew how to dance and just looked silly trying to do things in their prom dresses XD

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items