Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

+ 1 Muffin 0.47222222222222 47.2% [ 17 ]
+ 1 Zombie 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
- 1 Poll Whore 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Is it just me or is Gaia way too blindingly white?
Normal people are...

"I come baring gifts!" Treat pulls out a large bag that appears to be full of stuff. He smiles and opens the bag then eyes the inside confusedly. "Well I used to.." He said softly before backing away from the empty bag, that stood as if it held something. He poked it with a spork then covered his head as if waiting for it to explode.

...So much harder to deal with

[.Acantha.]
Might be you...or my screen is dirty o.o
[.Acantha.]

Normal people are...

"Exactly!" Treat stands up and points at you in agreement. Obviously he is a bit hyper this afternoon.

Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

"I come baring gifts!" Treat pulls out a large bag that appears to be full of stuff. He smiles and opens the bag then eyes the inside confusedly. "Well I used to.." He said softly before backing away from the empty bag, that stood as if it held something. He poked it with a spork then covered his head as if waiting for it to explode.

That's funny. I come baring skin.

Joke!

(-sigh- I'm not funny. sad )
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Aww...Shame. Well maybe if you are lucky you can win some prizes to fill your back up again ::Grins:: (<.< Yeah I totally would post like you on a normal basis but I'm a bit scatter brained. Huzzah for your effort)
[.Acantha.]
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Joke!

I come bearing the gift of a true Scottsman sweatdrop
Normal people are...

"Well skin is good." Treat nods in agreement with himself before climbing into the free standing bag. "As for the gift of a true Scottsman..." He continued his words slightly muffled. He pops his head out of the bag. "What is it?" He asked before posing like a super hero and declaring. "I am a fool."

Cameron Trask
[.Acantha.]
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Joke!

Would that be a kilt worn the proper way?

Or just an unnatural tolerance for alcohol? =P

Hilarious Member

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I'm a Scottish woman! Go me." Laughing she starts to dance.
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

"Well skin is good." Treat nods in agreement with himself before climbing into the free standing bag. "As for the gift of a true Scottsman..." He continued his words slightly muffled. He pops his head out of the bag. "What is it?" He asked before posing like a super hero and declaring. "I am a fool."

Eee! You're fun!
[.Acantha.]
Cameron Trask
[.Acantha.]
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Joke!

ok...Gifts...both but I was refering to the first one
Cameron Trask
[.Acantha.]
Cameron Trask
[.Acantha.]
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Joke!

ok...Gifts...both but I was refering to the first one

XD I thought so. There's only one way to wear a kilt!

Hilarious Member

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Don't forget the turtle or fur coverings.
Untouchable Treat
Normal people are...

Well as agreed with Acantha it's several things
1 How I wear my kilt
2 Tolerance to Alchohol
3 Being able to blow finger and squeeze at the same time...I refer to the bagpipes people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff