Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigma walked off toward the table where the drinks were held. Meanwhile Arathorn flew off the rafter and down onto the table. He folded his wings back bowing at the same time.

At the same time, Enigma was on his way back to the table with two wine glasses, half full of dark red wine. The line was very small which surprised him a bit seeing that there was so many people. He returned to the table and fond Arathorn sitting in the middle. "um.....this is Arathron..." Enigma said awkwardly.
Take that as a no. ^.^

-bursts into random ravage-
Dancing, eh?

******** that, do the robot.

pirate
death bringer93
-walks in and looks around-
*walks over* What's up?
sntl_snoopy
WinglessDemonX
sntl_snoopy
WinglessDemonX
sntl_snoopy
WinglessDemonX
any girl will like to dance

You can watch me party boy.
rofl

ok madem lol rofl

Lolz.
*Party boys right in front of your face*
Ha.
blaugh

lol

Is that all you have to say?
pirate

no i talk alot but i am not right now lol
RosePrincess1995
TakkunOnimaka
*walks over to him*wanna dance?

..not now......
maybe later........
XiaouX
tails340
XiaouX
tails340
XiaouX
tails340

"W..Well that's G..Good." He said giving a smile. "So what now?"

She bit her lip and shrugged her shoudlers. "Uh...I..um...I'm not really sure." XiaouX said as she looked around the room quickly. "Would you like to get something to drink?" she saked quickly.

"Sure." He said holding her and and walking to where the drinks were. He got her something to drink and handed it to her. "Here you go."

She couldn't help but grin as she stayed in his arms. "Thanks." she said taking the drink and ploping down in the nearest bench. She patted the nearest place to her fro him to sit down, smiling as she did so.

He smiled then walked over to the seat and sat down. Then he puts his arm around her still nervous.

She felt a bit nervous with him, he was really nice and she wasn't used to getting attention but she wrapped her arms around his wait in a sit-down hug. She couldn't help but blush from embarrasment when she realized she didn't know what to talk about, "So...umm...what kind of music do you listen to?" she asked, sounding slightly silly.

He blushed as she put her arm on him. "M...Mostly rock and j-rock. H..How about you." He said.
WIZDOMFORM
Infinite Radii
WIZDOMFORM
Infinite Radii
WIZDOMFORM

*Attempts to dance as well and nearly trips up* oops

I'm starting to think this isn't a good idea. *laughs but ends up falling into another person*

*Stops dancing* mabye your right lol

Ah, yup. *also stops* You want to go get something to drink?

sure!

Okay! *starts back toward the snack bar*
The young girl with the glowing white hair walked in silently with her hands crossed infront of her. Her short black dress fell a few inches above her knees. She kept her head down as she stood to the side and watched everyone.
anyone dance with me?
(kidding-i'm here to watch)

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-looks for a guy to dance with-
*arriving at the party, she looks around for some one to dance with, but finds no one, for now*
would anyone like to dance?
Austen388
XxDeadlyxRosexX
Austen388
XxDeadlyxRosexX
Austen388
he laughs "I guess we will" he smiled then started danceing with her

-she smiled and dances with him- let's just hope they don't put anything to complicated on
"yep" hears a slow song "this wont be too hard...I think" he smiled and tryed to dance with her to the beat

-nods her head abit dancing with him hopeing that they didn't look silly- yep thank the lord for slow dances
he laughed "yep"

-she smiled at him- i say we stop when a fast one gets put on
Kumramas_Girl
*sighs*
*Walks over to her*"sup".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items