Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pritchard
FEDKite
Pritchard
The fancy set's my favorite ever, basically. It's so highly detailed. It's also an item who's price matches it's theme ^^;;

It does match it's theme. I just can't imagine myself spending so much for a wig.
My favourite addition so far was the recent Salon Update. The styles of lots of detail and depth, and as a plus you would actually have them in real life. xd
That was a very amazing Salon Update. The funny thing about my avatar though, is that my hair was free rofl The expensive hairs just don't match what I want for my avatar.

Juno and the team are absolutely amazing at listening to given feedback. I don't think we'll be having another salon update for 2 or 3 months, though.

Yeah. Especially because of the hugeness of this update.
But I think this should last us more than enough untill the next update. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They're on a rotation schedule now. One month is for Salon updates, next for store item updates, etc., and it loops ^^;; Who knows what's after the store item updates. I'm too lazy to check Juno's journal sweatdrop

I was beginning to see repetitive avatars! Then, bam! - Salon and Item Updates!

When was the last time you saw two alike avatars that *weren't* sets?

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pritchard
They're on a rotation schedule now. One month is for Salon updates, next for store item updates, etc., and it loops ^^;; Who knows what's after the store item updates. I'm too lazy to check Juno's journal sweatdrop

I was beginning to see repetitive avatars! Then, bam! - Salon and Item Updates!

When was the last time you saw two alike avatars that *weren't* sets?

Yesterday, in the Avi Arena. xd
I gotta go, I'll see ya soon!
See ya biggrin
Pritchard
Iceketch
yush, usually i love to change outfits and stuff, but the one that I'm actually wearing is just so perfect @w@
It has a lot of contrast to it. It's pretty insane.

kukukuku twisted

Fashionable Elocutionist

i would die for 50k

D:
C u e
i would die for 50k

D:
^^;; Well, then continue being a good Gaian, and hang around the Towns Topics and the thread. I might just catch a glimpse of your deserving-ness!
The topic's *almost* on the recent topic list. Yay!
The topic's on the recent topic list!!!
bump domokun
bump domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out