Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not formally dressed. Hm...Maybe I should be. Nah, I hate dressing up for a party.
I've got the perfect outfit, I will not change for long cool

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hi!
I don't have Formal Clothes. xd
FEDKite
Hi!
It's a bit much for me to go out and buy myself a suit now. Really, a tad expensive, too, now with the fancy French or whatever clothes set.

Oh btw, Hiya! biggrin
Iceketch
I've got the perfect outfit, I will not change for long cool
You have been changing a lot, though. I've had this outfit forever. Funny, I have nor long hair nor a hat IRL.
yush, usually i love to change outfits and stuff, but the one that I'm actually wearing is just so perfect @w@

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pritchard
FEDKite
Hi!
It's a bit much for me to go out and buy myself a suit now. Really, a tad expensive, too, now with the fancy French or whatever clothes set.

Oh btw, Hiya! biggrin

I never liked the French Set much, anyway.
I don't much like fancy Stuff, anyway.
EDIT: *goes to towns*
FEDKite
I never liked the French Set much, anyway.
I don't much like fancy stuff, anyway.
The fancy set's my favorite ever, basically. It's so highly detailed. It's also an item who's price matches it's theme ^^;;
Iceketch
yush, usually i love to change outfits and stuff, but the one that I'm actually wearing is just so perfect @w@
It has a lot of contrast to it. It's pretty insane.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pritchard
The fancy set's my favorite ever, basically. It's so highly detailed. It's also an item who's price matches it's theme ^^;;

It does match it's theme. I just can't imagine myself spending so much for a wig.
My favourite addition so far was the recent Salon Update. The styles of lots of detail and depth, and as a plus you would actually have them in real life. xd

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Fuzzy_Navel
hullo all
Hi there ^^;;

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fuzzy_Navel
hullo all

Hi! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FEDKite
Pritchard

It does match it's theme. I just can't imagine myself spending so much for a wig.
My favourite addition so far was the recent Salon Update. The styles of lots of detail and depth, and as a plus you would actually have them in real life. xd
That was a very amazing Salon Update. The funny thing about my avatar though, is that my hair was free rofl The expensive hairs just don't match what I want for my avatar.

Juno and the team are absolutely amazing at listening to given feedback. I don't think we'll be having another salon update for 2 or 3 months, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff