< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 248 249 250 > >> >>> »|

~Riyu Umi Renku~
Leon_Claus
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus
... o-o ... *lurks a bit since no one's willing to talk* ~ ~

i'll talk lol*
Uhm... Thank you? ^^;

@ iP3RV: Thank you too ^^; I just get a little edgy around placing like this since at the last gay/bi sorta thing I went to I got called fur f**, shown pics of fox road kill that made me want to vomit, and get spammed with things like "Jesus hates furries" or "Yiff in hell fur f**" repeated a bazillion times v.v

Then they were never part of a GSA. Poor Leon. crying

all schools should have a GSA
I love everyone unless their going around killing people with chainsaws. XD
So I'm gonna be ignored here, too? But I'm awesome! D:
Yes... Well I don't want to keep complaining about this sweatdrop

The name's Leon, your friendly neighborhood fire fox *bows*

If you want to be around me, just prepare yourself for spontanious cuddling x3;
2tone skank
I love everyone unless their going around killing people with chainsaws. XD

thats next on my list. jk*lol*

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
I think it's crazy as well, but it's not like they can magically change. If you ever find those people again. Report them to a mod. ASAP. 3nodding Things like that arn't allowed on Gaia twisted And as for putting others down. They arn't worth it. your you, that's what matters. It's none of their buisness and if I was a priest I'd say god loves all his children. No matter who they love. Personally, I have no problem with anyone unless they act like assholes. Then I do act like an a*****e back.
`Cyanide Jellybean`

::Grabs Cyanide also and gives her a twirl::
Leon_Claus

ok if you say so
*Twirl'd* WOE. Hey thur! =D

*Pokes Leon_Claus* Spontaneous is fun.
Leon_Claus

-cuddles- o-o.

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
`Cyanide Jellybean`

*Tackles* I usually don't do this, so consider yourself special. *Goes and glomples Leon and iPerv*

Yes rainbow streamers and weird shaped baloons, and noise makers and music and poles for pole dancing. and we have to have the disco ball, strobe light, and jacuzzi. 3nodding
`Cyanide Jellybean`

maybe
*Tackles* I usually don't do this, so consider yourself special. *Goes and glomples Leon and iPerv*

Yes rainbow streamers and weird shaped baloons, and noise makers and music and poles for pole dancing. and we have to have the disco ball, strobe light, and jacuzzi. 3nodding

Oh mai!
::Strips off all clothing leaving a messy pile behind her as she canonballs into the jacuzzi::
Mmm bubbles heart
~Riyu Umi Renku~
I think it's crazy as well, but it's not like they can magically change. If you ever find those people again. Report them to a mod. ASAP. 3nodding Things like that arn't allowed on Gaia twisted And as for putting others down. They arn't worth it. your you, that's what matters. It's none of their buisness and if I was a priest I'd say god loves all his children. No matter who they love. Personally, I have no problem with anyone unless they act like assholes. Then I do act like an a*****e back.
Yes, well I wouldn't take the god part to heart- however I would take your beliefs as such enough and give you the same if not ore gratitude ^^

But the fun thing about furs like me... *hands you a leash* ... Is that we're open for new levels of fun x3
*not meant in a nasty way*

@iP3RV: *Blinks and wraps arms around, nuzzles cheek to his chest and flicking tail about* ^^

@Jellybean: Fairily =D
2tone skank

Oh mai!
::Strips off all clothing leaving a messy pile behind her as she canonballs into the jacuzzi::
Mmm bubbles heart *has been tackled* x3; Heh... Yes, ma'am ^^ *feels special*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces