Not sure 0.12955465587045 13.0% [ 96 ]
Straight as that line --> ~ 0.17678812415655 17.7% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 741 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 248 249 250 > >> >>> »|

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
I have to go...its storming and I need to turn the computer off. I already fried one at work so I don't want to fry another one...lol they might fire me.

lol so please, don't let the room die...I'll be back in like 3 hours or so. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!
2tone skank
::Grabs DreamOfElysium and continues my twirls around the room with her in my arms::
Whee!
heart

*giggles* *dress swirls around in the air* What fun! ^^
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus
... o-o ... *lurks a bit since no one's willing to talk* ~ ~

i'll talk lol*

dude your gay?

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Now it shouldn't be my buisness what anyone else does with their life and you seem nice. So why should I discriminate? So you have friends that are Furs... I have friends that swallow swords, not supposed to sound perverted. I have albino black people as friends. I have a whole bunch of friends and just because they hve someone or something they have sex with, no matter what it is. Doesn't mean I'm going to discriminate against anyone. Least of all you. *Huggles*

Hello Mr. Submissive, how are you this fine night my dear?
Krankhaft
I have to go...its storming and I need to turn the computer off. I already fried one at work so I don't want to fry another one...lol they might fire me.

lol so please, don't let the room die...I'll be back in like 3 hours or so. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!

aww ok... TT.TT i won't be online after like 30 min.s anyway; i have to go to a birthday party....see you krankhaft!!!
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus

i'll talk lol*
Uhm... Thank you? ^^;

@ iP3RV: Thank you too ^^; I just get a little edgy around placing like this since at the last gay/bi sorta thing I went to I got called fur f**, shown pics of fox road kill that made me want to vomit, and get spammed with things like "Jesus hates furries" or "Yiff in hell fur f**" repeated a bazillion times v.v

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Asaka Kuroshi
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus

i'll talk lol*

dude your gay?

And I'm dressed as a chick. SO? It is a Gay, Lesbian, Bi, and I guess straight room sometimes. If we don't get homophobes. sweatdrop
Why restrict anyone? *muses*
DreamOfElysium
2tone skank
::Grabs DreamOfElysium and continues my twirls around the room with her in my arms::
Whee!
heart

*giggles* *dress swirls around in the air* What fun! ^^

::Bows::
Well fun is the point and we must have our share of it!
Asaka Kuroshi
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus

i'll talk lol*

dude your gay?

no im Bi and i'm in the room next to you stop being retarded
*Enters* GAWD The Dark Room is a HELLHOLE.

*Waves to everyone* So how's you guys? Anyone wanna be my date? I'm a desperate little ********, ain't I? >3>

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Leon_Claus
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus

i'll talk lol*
Uhm... Thank you? ^^;

@ iP3RV: Thank you too ^^; I just get a little edgy around placing like this since at the last gay/bi sorta thing I went to I got called fur f**, shown pics of fox road kill that made me want to vomit, and get spammed with things like "Jesus hates furries" or "Yiff in hell fur f**" repeated a bazillion times v.v

Then they were never part of a GSA. Poor Leon. crying
~Riyu Umi Renku~
Leon_Claus
Mizu Musashi
Leon_Claus

i'll talk lol*
Uhm... Thank you? ^^;

Then they were never part of a GSA. Poor Leon. crying

What assholes. I hate people like that. Well, you can assure I won't be posting anything like that for you to see. I think it's crazy how people down other people for stuff.
~Riyu Umi Renku~
Now it shouldn't be my buisness what anyone else does with their life and you seem nice. So why should I discriminate? So you have friends that are Furs... I have friends that swallow swords, not supposed to sound perverted. I have albino black people as friends. I have a whole bunch of friends and just because they hve someone or something they have sex with, no matter what it is. Doesn't mean I'm going to discriminate against anyone. Least of all you. *Huggles*

Hello Mr. Submissive, how are you this fine night my dear?
I know, and I've pondered why people do this. It just saddens me people aren't as open-minded as people like you :3
*didn't mean to sound emo there, it just really disapoints me that people need to put others down to make themselves feel better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff