Not sure 0.12955465587045 13.0% [ 96 ]
Straight as that line --> ~ 0.17678812415655 17.7% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 741 ]
IzzyBoi
TehFish
Mizu Musashi
TehFish
Mizu Musashi
new hottie ben 10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But he's jailbait... eek

you do have a point* wink

But he's a cutie nontheless.

-Thinks you're both insane-

-Also supposes that boys will be boys.-

i'll just have to wait til he becomes Ben 10k to have my way
lol*

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
IzzyBoi walks into the ball room, wearing a tuxedo and being her typical flirtacious dyke self. Walking around, she takes a seat and eyes all the ladies, hoping one would sit with her.
Walks around like a fool.
[Gold eyes looked over Knight for a second. "Mmhm." She replied. "I just like the sound of the chains on my shoes." Claire explained, giving a small smile and lifting one shoe slightly. She took another sip of the punch.]
IzzyBoi
IzzyBoi walks into the ball room, wearing a tuxedo and being her typical flirtacious dyke self. Walking around, she takes a seat and eyes all the ladies, hoping one would sit with her.
wow i almost hit on you til i read your Signature lol*

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
IzzyBoi

IzzyBoi sits at a table in a masculine manner. Swirling her drink slightly, she sighs and looks around the room again.

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
LabyrinthWanderer
[Gold eyes looked over Knight for a second. "Mmhm." She replied. "I just like the sound of the chains on my shoes." Claire explained, giving a small smile and lifting one shoe slightly. She took another sip of the punch.]

*Knight smiled. "Good." SHe said, as she held her flowers tightly. She sighed. "I'm afraid I'll have to leave soon."*

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Mizu Musashi
IzzyBoi

Thanks, lol. I'd prefer the ladies xD
IzzyBoi
Mizu Musashi
IzzyBoi

Thanks, lol. I'd prefer the ladies xD

and i prefer stixs
*Walks in... stumbles slightly*

"Haha.... ha.... So much for a graceful entry" sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Starts dancing*

(PM me girls)
hello again girls and gays!

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
IzzyBoi
IzzyBoi

IzzyBoi sits at a table in a masculine manner. Swirling her drink slightly, she sighs and looks around the room again.

IzzyBoi wanders around aimlessly and walks to the garden outside the room. Looking up at the night sky, she sighs and walks back into the ballroom.
[I actually have to go now. I'm sorry if this doesn't go through for a few minutes after I leave. Have a good evening. It was nice meeting you and talking. I hope we can talk again soon. Friend me if you want.]
Rosiel walks in, fixing her tux jacket and straightening the bow on her top hat. One wouldn't know it by looking at her current dress but she was actualy a bit femme. Rosiel smiled as she entered, takeing a spot leaning on the wall and waveing to any one who gave her a glance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games