• Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
the_fox_of_shadow
azureink
the_fox_of_shadow
ha, i told u guys i wasnt gona get drawn

User Image

An unfortunate development... There is just not enough time in the day to get to everyone. I hope you will inhabit her thread and hangout with everyone and get your picture drawn then, or perhaps in the next event she will have another free art thread.
? its still goin
gammyun's main thread
Speaking of Canada.. my friend from La Tuque is visiting me right now. blaugh .. he`s playing my DS Lite and im using his laptop...

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ooh, pretty art. heart

Good luck @ making all those headshots. XD *SHOT*

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
gammyun
budlink21
azureink
gammyun

I don't know how my comic's gonna be priced yet but I'm gonna try to keep it reasonable.

User Image

How much is usual for a 150 page comic?

At my towns book store Manga sells for 20$ but because its privitly made probley 25-30$ to pay for the extra costs.

Yeah completely depends on what kind of deal I get for the printing of it. Printing is expensive, rawr. But I'm gonna try to do preorders to help offset it.

With my teams comic we go to different librarys and print them off. Not many people know about ares though and we print them off one at a time so we make ares for free. But for a massive priting of your comic I would say good luck I belive it good enough for you to hit the big time blaugh

Ornate Trader

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
well its almost 3:30 am
i will talk to you cool kids
tommorow. night everybody.

peace.love. prosperity.

<3
azureink
the_fox_of_shadow
azureink
the_fox_of_shadow
ha, i told u guys i wasnt gona get drawn

User Image

An unfortunate development... There is just not enough time in the day to get to everyone. I hope you will inhabit her thread and hangout with everyone and get your picture drawn then, or perhaps in the next event she will have another free art thread.
? its still goin
gammyun's main thread
i guess i could try. chris im jelous of how much weight uv lost. thanks meg, im jealos of ur mustache

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Nah. The exchange rate makes things a bit more expensive but the back of the mangas will say 12 USA or 15/16 Canadian. So it's pretty good price anyways.

I dream of the day where I get off my lazy a** and make a Manga..

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Duragon Takemura
azureink
Duragon Takemura
to those of you that dont have one, dont stress, i had to camp out forever =) but taking time and enjoying the thread pays off. heck even if i wouldnt have gotten art, i wouldnt mind, this thread has become my new homebase when i log in. ^___^

User Image

Yes, we should all hangout in her main thread when this is over.

i agree, to support this magnificent artist,
and to continue all our fun =)

Same but I will be posting less because I am going Job hunting this week.
azureink
Duragon Takemura
to those of you that dont have one, dont stress, i had to camp out forever =) but taking time and enjoying the thread pays off. heck even if i wouldnt have gotten art, i wouldnt mind, this thread has become my new homebase when i log in. ^___^

User Image

Why yes, you should ^^
Then you can all win more free art by bumping.

I think that's it for freebies tonight folks. My wrist doesn't want to move anymore lol. But yeah, feel free to keep chatting for a bit and there are those bump contests for free art over at my art auction.

And of course I do commissions too, though I'm pretty booked up this month. A nice patron is giving me a devil tail in exchange for a large collection of like 10 full paintings. Gonna take a while lol.

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
forbiddenshadow
Nah. The exchange rate makes things a bit more expensive but the back of the mangas will say 12 USA or 15/16 Canadian. So it's pretty good price anyways.

I dream of the day where I get off my lazy a** and make a Manga..

Good luck wink
Duragon Takemura

peace.love. prosperity.

<3

Night
gammyun
azureink
Duragon Takemura

User Image

Why yes, you should ^^
Then you can all win more free art by bumping.

I think that's it for freebies tonight folks. My wrist doesn't want to move anymore lol. But yeah, feel free to keep chatting for a bit and there are those bump contests for free art over at my art auction.

And of course I do commissions too, though I'm pretty booked up this month. A nice patron is giving me a devil tail in exchange for a large collection of like 10 full paintings. Gonna take a while lol.
how much gp will it take to get u to draw me. well not today

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Duragon Takemura

peace.love. prosperity.

<3

Sweet dreams pal

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
budlink21

Same but I will be posting less because I am going Job hunting this week.

User Image

I won't have time to post all the time either... But I could probably hangout a little each day.
SO SLOW!! Well... since the craze has calmed.. how is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff