Welcome to Gaia! ::

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 274 ]

Duragon Takemura
awww i hope maybe i stand a slim chance of still getting one.

yeah i want to see ur too 3nodding
Happy Birthday! heart heart

Hah, today was my first, and I guess last day on it. sweatdrop

Budlink: Yay! Thanks... then it is mastered. 3nodding
lady_txus where do you go to read her comic?

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Its in her sig
i was reading it yesterday and i forgot to keep reading today lol, but i put the page on my favorites 3nodding

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
forbiddenshadow
budlink21
forbiddenshadow
gammyun
will i be able to fit in another before the event ends? ho ho ho...

Tease. D:

Oh btw! I checked out your comic! I LOVED it. XD I stayed up till 3:30am last night reading it and was so upset when I got to the last page. I was like "Damnit. Now I have to be patient D:"

I havn't goten as far as you but it is great 3nodding Makes me wish it where a show the animation style "Especialy if are friend here was in charge" would be amazing

I keep imagining it as if it were an animation.
But the story makes me so confused(not quite in a bad way) it's so hard figuring out who is right and who is wrong X_X;; ugh.
But I LOVE those kind of stories XD;;

I just started to read it but the plot line is good and it reads like classic manga.
lookfor it in the first page at the end 3nodding

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I wonder if she'll get it published. I'd love it if it was all combined into a small manga for me to keep on my bookshelf -3-
brb, gotta put my pic in my sig xd

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
forbiddenshadow
I wonder if she'll get it published. I'd love it if it was all combined into a small manga for me to keep on my bookshelf -3-

I think she mentioned it being printed and when it dose I wan't to buy it and then show it to my friends and make them jealous that I have a sig drawn by her wink

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Im not sure where I'd find it though. If I'm lucky it will be in Chapters at some point. I can't order it online sadly D:
budlink21
forbiddenshadow

I think she mentioned it being printed and when it dose I wan't to buy it and then show it to my friends and make them jealous that I have a sig drawn by her wink

Heh, thas the way to do it!
im prob never gona get 1, but owell
budlink21
forbiddenshadow

yeah me too, hehe xd
the_fox_of_shadow
im prob never gona get 1, but owell

Dont be so negative there is still a chance that you might smile 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items