nm/u? 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
My life sux 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
im too awesome your quiz!! 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
poll whore 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

xo-stephanini-ox
*She approached closer until she was kneeling besides him.*
He keeps his eyes closed until he looks upwards. He opens them and the reflection of a red moon is no longer there. He looks at Stephani. He grabs her in a hug. "Did I hurt you in any way?!" He was so scared of his own abilities that he stood up and let the tears of fear continue to fall on the ground.
She smiled and returned the embrace.
"Like I said, you cant hurt me that easily."
xo-stephanini-ox
She smiled and returned the embrace.
"Like I said, you cant hurt me that easily."
He looked at her with a smile. "How is that?" He had returned to the same guy he was before and the sun rose to the sky.
"Well...lets just say that you have your secrets, and I have mine." *winks*
xo-stephanini-ox
"Well...lets just say that you have your secrets, and I have mine." *winks*
Tyler smiles and then looks at the building they were in the night before. "Do you want to go back in and have some more dances with me?"
*She looked at him and smiled.*
"Do you have to ask?" *grins*
xo-stephanini-ox
*She looked at him and smiled.*
"Do you have to ask?" *grins*
"I'm guessing not." He took her by the hand and ran into the building. (After today are we still going to continue here?)
((I dunno do you want to?))
xo-stephanini-ox
((I dunno do you want to?))
((Of course)) Tyler hears a song and starts dancing to it with Steph.
"Tyler when I saw you like that. I was afraid. i mean...that you wouldnt ever be youself again. I dunno it just-"
xo-stephanini-ox
"Tyler when I saw you like that. I was afraid. i mean...that you wouldnt ever be youself again. I dunno it just-"
He looks at her with a smile. "Don't worry about it. I have been that afraid about it since it started happening. But now we have to live in the moment. I want to be here in this moment with you." He moves closer to her as the song slowed down. "I don't want to waste my time thinking about what might happen or what has happened instead of what is happening." He smiled as he pulled her close. "And now it will always be what is happening." He leaned in towards her and then he kissed her but it was more passionate this time as he moved to the song with her in his arms.
xo-stephanini-ox
User Image
(Yeah, just like that.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out