Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marinara with an I. ^_^

I'm disappointed, the ball is getting off to a much slower start than I'd anticipated.
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael

I think the room shall look better without blood.

Not only that, but if we keep this room blood-free we can ward off the crappy vampire roleplayers. I swear, they're everywhere.

I RP'd a vampire once. But she was a hippie vampire, who somehow managed to convince people she was vegan. So that was okay.

A Vegan Vampire :0

LOL XD

I too once RP'd with Vampire-prone peeps, they godmodded like it was nobody's business @@ Always saying, "It's okay, Imma vampirelolz"

Vampires, if done properly, can actually be kind of interesting. Unfortunately someone came up with the idea of "Grand/High/Leader/Omega Vampires" or some such, which is basically a vampire who doesn't need blood and is immune to Sunlight, Holy Water, Religious Symbols, and in fact the only thing they have in common with a real vampire is the general accent (Optional) and attire (Also optional).
Dybael
]
She wasn't vegan, she just managed to convince people she was. I mean, none of her friends ever saw her eat... when they started getting suspicious she just made up BS about how every random foodstuff they tried to press on her had a meat-product in it somewhere. She's just lucky they didn't try to force feed her carrot sticks. xd

I like vampires. Vampires are cool. But everyone seems to RP them in the same tired cliche, and make them godmoderly-invicible to boot. There's so many ways to make your vampire character creative and unique, I wish people tried it more often.

Ohwow X3 If they tried to forcefeed her Carrot sticks? I do wonder how that would turn out >:3

Vampires are cool, I always loved Castlevania :3 But some people do take it to extremes and think that every vampire is Dracula :0 There is such a thing as a weak vampire >:3

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
[Albert Wesker]
Lord SoundWave

That was just low Reyson, just low!

*can't get up* gonk

Ohmy...*prodwithstick*

*moves* X___x

Reyson: Just call me SW, the convo's in the thread with Rosa could've given you dome idea. wink

friends4ever1221: Yayness!
Dy:
Ah wow. That sounds like a fun campire to roleplay with. XD

I have a friend who roleplayed a vampire. Well... the OC wasn't born a vampire but... It gets complicated. XD;;; Anyways, she roleplayes beautifully. *0*
*grabs a bowl of Oreos and eats them*

-...-°°-°°Ich will frei sein. Frei wie der Wind, wenn er weht.User Image
TKid
Marinara with an I. ^_^

I'm disappointed, the ball is getting off to a much slower start than I'd anticipated.

True, true. I thought we'd already be on page 15 by now emo

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
TKid
Marinara with an I. ^_^

Never judge a book by it's cover Zero, there hasn't been any announcement yet.
Zeraphine

Chocolate cookies~!? While wearing a white Dress O_O?

I smell disaster @o@
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael
]
She wasn't vegan, she just managed to convince people she was. I mean, none of her friends ever saw her eat... when they started getting suspicious she just made up BS about how every random foodstuff they tried to press on her had a meat-product in it somewhere. She's just lucky they didn't try to force feed her carrot sticks. xd

I like vampires. Vampires are cool. But everyone seems to RP them in the same tired cliche, and make them godmoderly-invicible to boot. There's so many ways to make your vampire character creative and unique, I wish people tried it more often.

Ohwow X3 If they tried to forcefeed her Carrot sticks? I do wonder how that would turn out >:3

Vampires are cool, I always loved Castlevania :3 But some people do take it to extremes and think that every vampire is Dracula :0 There is such a thing as a weak vampire >:3

She'd probably throw up, and then have a devil of a time explaining why her vomit was red. xd

I enjoy RPing a vampire with more weaknesses than abilities. It's much more fun trying to have your character deal with - and explain to others - the awkward bits of being a vampire.
"What? You saw me crumble to dust yesterday? I swear, that was just... a really big sneeze. Or something. Yeah."

Godmoders miss all the real fun.
surprised SW's an AMC Helper. *wipes the uncleanliness from him* xd <3

TK - I think that if an announcement were made, people would flock here in no time. It's nice, though, I have time to do my Macbeth project and still keep up. >_<

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
[Albert Wesker]
Zeraphine

Chocolate cookies~!? While wearing a white Dress O_O?

I smell disaster @o@

Hmm, and I thought it was the Smell of the Washer. sweatdrop
Lord SoundWave
TKid
Marinara with an I. ^_^

xd I'm insulted that you called me Zero!

And there isn't going to be an announcement.
Lord SoundWave
TKid
Marinara with an I. ^_^

Really o.o?

No wonder gonk !!

We must inform the masses of this festival of Gaians ninja

EVERYONE!! TO THE MOUNTAINS!! We shall scream of this event from very large megaphones to the people of Gaia scream

And be tempted to re-enact the Ricola commercial ninja
[Albert Wesker]
TKid
Marinara with an I. ^_^

True, true. I thought we'd already be on page 15 by now emo

Slow thread with real conversation > Fast thread of bumps and bad vampires.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff