Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Reyson
*wanders over the bar to get a cool drink*

But then we'd be tripping over cows, no?

Yea, on second thought ... leave the cows in the past since tipping and zapping was horrible. xD;
*grabs a cheese stick*
*nibbles* cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

-...-°°-°°Ich will frei sein. Frei wie der Wind, wenn er weht.User Image
Lord SoundWave

Yea, on second thought ... leave the cows in the past since tipping and zapping was horrible. xD;
And so inhumane! *gasps*

*tips you over*

Tektek owns my soul. How do I get it back?

This is the 2k7 Ball Avatar that I would be wearing if I had, oh, a spare 80k lying around. It's quite sparse in the tail department. But I think the pimpfairy will have to suffice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dybael
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael

I think the room shall look better without blood.

Not only that, but if we keep this room blood-free we can ward off the crappy vampire roleplayers. I swear, they're everywhere.

I RP'd a vampire once. But she was a hippie vampire, who somehow managed to convince people she was vegan. So that was okay.

A Vegan Vampire :0

LOL XD

I too once RP'd with Vampire-prone peeps, they godmodded like it was nobody's business @@ Always saying, "It's okay, Imma vampirelolz"
[Albert Wesker]
Lucyez

Oh good. ^^ Although honestly at all party's I end up hanging around the buffet...

Cheesesticks, anyone :0?

*nomnomnomgulp*

Do you mean the stringable type?
*continues twirling until she gets extremely dizzy*

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Reyson
Lord SoundWave

And so inhumane! *gasps*

*tips you over*

That was just low Reyson, just low!

*can't get up* gonk
Zeraphine
*grabs a cheese stick*

We could soooo use Marinara Sauce.<3

Speaking of which, is it Maranara or Marinara? I never new how to spell it correctly @3@
Lucyez
[Albert Wesker]
Lucyez

Oh good. ^^ Although honestly at all party's I end up hanging around the buffet...

Cheesesticks, anyone :0?

*nomnomnomgulp*

Do you mean the stringable type?

I got both :B

Chilled String Cheese for those with cold tastes and Fried-cheese sticks for those who like it hot :3

And Marinara sauce for everyone :0
*helps Lord SoundWave get up*
[Albert Wesker]
A Vegan Vampire :0

LOL XD

I too once RP'd with Vampire-prone peeps, they godmodded like it was nobody's business @@ Always saying, "It's okay, Imma vampirelolz"

She wasn't vegan, she just managed to convince people she was. I mean, none of her friends ever saw her eat... when they started getting suspicious she just made up BS about how every random foodstuff they tried to press on her had a meat-product in it somewhere. She's just lucky they didn't try to force feed her carrot sticks. xd

I like vampires. Vampires are cool. But everyone seems to RP them in the same tired cliche, and make them godmoderly-invicible to boot. There's so many ways to make your vampire character creative and unique, I wish people tried it more often.
Lord SoundWave

*can't get up* gonk

Ohmy...*prodwithstick*
[Albert Wesker]
Zeraphine
*grabs a cheese stick*

We could soooo use Marinara Sauce.<3

Speaking of which, is it Maranara or Marinara? I never new how to spell it correctly @3@

XD My spell check tells me it's Maranara sauce, but don't ask me, English isn't my mother tongue xd

Lord SoundWave

*can't get up* gonk
*gigglesnort*

-silence-

Oh, dear. I'm sorry, Soundwave. *extends a hand* I've never even introduced myself, and I'm already abusing you. I've, uh, seen you around before, I think? pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff