• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Dybael
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael
[Albert Wesker]

Perhaps its the flooring ninja

No, no! The room is perfect. I just have too many tails is all. Why must all my pretty avatar-outfits be so awkward? Oh, the sacrifices I make for fashion. sweatdrop

Bushy tails and dancing do not bode well .o.

I guess that means I won't be dancing much, until I get used to having nine extra limbs. Chatting and general socializing is more fun than tripping across the dance floor anyway.

You could try to tie them around you as a Belt ... but then it would look rather Chubby.
What sort of music is played in the wind room? About the only kind of music I can dance to are waltzes.
Zeraphine
Yeah, it get's fast now XD

I love your avi, Dybael, I like how you put in the light blue touches.

-...-°°-°°Ich will frei sein. Frei wie der Wind, wenn er weht.User Image

Thank you, Zeraphine! I like to think of this as my 'original' avatar - it started out as the red hippie set a year ago, and evolved piece by piece until it was this... oracular-pimp-fairy-with-too-many-tails. I love it. xd

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
[Albert Wesker]
Lord SoundWave
[Albert Wesker]
Reyson
*Dances around*

I haven't been to a Gaia Ball, yet. D: My dancing skills need to sharpened up.

*trip-falls*

X_o

ayai gonk two people have tripped already @3@

Perhaps it's the flooring ninja

Well, we don't have cows so we have to compensate for something I'm afraid. sweatdrop

There is much truth to that :3

*sip*

@Cid: The contests shall get underway once things get into full-swing~

We need a petition to Bring the cows back in every Ball, them we can trip them. With that logic in mind people shouldn't fall over! 3nodding
Lord SoundWave
You could try to tie them around you as a Belt ... but then it would look rather Chubby.

Yeah, that's probably not the best solution. I'm sure I'll get used to all these tails... eventually.
Dybael

I guess that means I won't be dancing much, until I get used to having nine extra limbs. Chatting and general socializing is more fun than tripping across the dance floor anyway.

Of course :3 Even though there is a medikit, I think the room shall look better without blood :{D Falling can be dangerous ninja

*sip*
No. Don't bring back the cows. XD;;; Last year...
Lucyez
What sort of music is played in the wind room? About the only kind of music I can dance to are waltzes.

Music such as that :3

And a polka if people really want it~

Overall, simple whimzy music of elegance~

For now ninja

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Dybael
Lord SoundWave

Yeah, that's probably not the best solution. I'm sure I'll get used to all these tails... eventually.

Well, if you do fall the Tails can be used as a Pillow! surprised
*wanders over the bar to get a cool drink*

But then we'd be tripping over cows, no?
[Albert Wesker]
Lucyez

Music such as that :3

And a polka if people really want it~

Overall, simple whimzy music of elegance~

For now ninja

Oh good. Although honestly at all party's I end up hanging around the buffet... ^^U
Reyson
*wanders over the bar to get a cool drink*

But then we'd be tripping over cows, no?

Someone has to take the fall ninja

But cows are friendly animals, it's a tough decision.
[Albert Wesker]
Dybael

I think the room shall look better without blood.

Not only that, but if we keep this room blood-free we can ward off the crappy vampire roleplayers. I swear, they're everywhere.

I RP'd a vampire once. But she was a hippie vampire, who somehow managed to convince people she was vegan. So that was okay.
*twirls around the dance floor for fun*
Lucyez

Oh good. ^^ Although honestly at all party's I end up hanging around the buffet...

Cheesesticks, anyone :0?

*nomnomnomgulp*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas