Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

[/(( -twirls in- Hello! I thought the ball was over,actually. xDDD ))
-walks into the room & looks around 4 someone 2 talk 2-
xXCrystalTearXx

Hello! And even if it is dead people can still come to the thread.

Timid Explorer

- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx

(( Haha,I see you're still here. I'm pretty sure you remember me.^^ ))
xXCrystalTearXx
- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx

(( Haha,I see your still here. I'm pretty sure you remember me.^^ ))

Yes I do remember you. And is that a bad thing I am still here? It is a pretty fun thread.
::Jadeium enters the room, not exactly dressed for a ball, but dressed in her finest attire at themoment. she looked about the room , she had come to the ball without a date, but that was normal for her... she had never really had a relationship, so this was nothing new. shenoticed places to sit and walked to one of the eligent tables, and took a seat ::
Star4eva
-walks into the room & looks around 4 someone 2 talk 2-

Hello ^^

Timid Explorer

- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx
- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx

Yes I do remember you. And is that a bad thing I am still here? It is a pretty fun thread.

(( Nope,I think it's great that I came back to see you still here. But I really have to get going now. I was just checking. xP Bye! -twirls out- ))
xXCrystalTearXx
- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx
- Haru-Taku-
xXCrystalTearXx

(( Nope,I think it's great that I came back to see you still here. But I really have to get going now. I was just checking. xP Bye! -twirls out- ))

Bye
It will be a pity if no one comes anymore
::she smiled :: i'm still hear, but i know what you meen... i just got the invoice today... forthe ball...however it turns out i got it a few day's late...
Jadeium anix Cross
::she smiled :: i'm still hear, but i know what you meen... i just got the invoice today... forthe ball...however it turns out i got it a few day's late...

Well its ok if its late. But if the usual people don't come anymore it will be a pity.
- Haru-Taku-
Jadeium anix Cross

Well its ok if its late. But if the usual people don't come anymore it will be a pity.

yeah i know . i have come to all the balls in gaia, but if they don't come.... i won't get to cetch up with anyone... ::She smiled:: by the way, i'm jadeium, but you can call me Jade if you would like
Jadeium anix Cross
- Haru-Taku-
Jadeium anix Cross

yeah i know . i have come to all the balls in gaia, but if they don't come.... i won't get to cetch up with anyone... ::She smiled:: by the way, i'm jadeium, but you can call me Jade if you would like

NIce to meet you Jade.
Hi! Anyonwe want to talk to me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas