-tugs on sleeve- "I like cheese." 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
-smacks- "Ssmack!" 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
" um okay... thank you..." he smiled back being a little shy. "do you have any muffins???"

Smitten Lunatic

She nodded. "Yes. Wait here a moment, and Alpha will get them for you." smiling once more, she hurried across the bare space to get the platter of muffins.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Alpha????~ He thought for a seconed and shruged " um actually i thought toby would like to hang out with muffins like himself." The nineteen year old boy held a big tripple chocolate muffin in his hands... "Uh yeah" He gave a soft laugh knowing he was a strange person.

Smitten Lunatic

She had made it halfway across the cave, when she heard his voice, and toppled backwards. "Oh. Sure, Toby can." She giggled slightly.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
" oh that's great!" He Said with a smile "okay..." he walks over to her. "piont me in the direction they are in i probaly find them." He spoke. " and a lady like should be helpped off the ground." he oferred his hand to help her up.

Smitten Lunatic

She smiled, and took his hand, pulling herself up with his help. "Thank you. Alpha put the muffins over there." she pointed towards the tables, right in the center, where a large platter was scattered with different types of muffins.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"Your well come..." He gave a smiled on looked at the plater walking around and looking to a place to put Toby with out making any thing fall. " there. Now Toby, Baku will retrun for you when he is gonna leave." He spoke as he pionting to himself. "Have fun..."

Smitten Lunatic

She giggled slightly, watching him circle the platter before putting the muffin down. She hid her fit by turning aroun, and walking back over to the chairs.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
" well i guess not may people ventrued to here. " he spoke. "It's a shame to it's such a nice place..." He sighed " but not many peopel would enter such and odd looking opening possably? Um so i guess i should ask how are you."

Smitten Lunatic

"Well, it was all Alpha could think of. Most everyone else took the good spots. Alpha almost gave up until she saw the opening." She spoke quietly in a whispered voice. "Alpha can't really complain." She turned around, and smiled. "How are you?"

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"Oh i see" He nooded " take what you can..." He looked at her "so you are Alpha, i go mank sorts of names... but call me anything you want..." He laughed "and i'm doing good to say."

Smitten Lunatic

She smiled. "Well, Alpha heard you say 'Baku', so Alpha will call you that."

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
" mmm okay." he spoke with a smile "That is what i usally call myself... makes sence i supose." He fiddeled with his fingers "so you speak of your self in thrid person??? I think it's kinda cool."

Smitten Lunatic

She nodded. "Yes. Alpha usually talks like this. She doesn't know why." She smiled shyly, blushing. "You really think it's cool?" She wasn't used to being complemented. Especially on her way of speaking.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"well most of my freinds do that like shi and i think steve does and i do it when i want to... Because baku is like that. " Baku smiled lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games