Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't Panic!

42 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Arthur Dent 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
NBC Heroes Rox !!!! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Before this story begins, i must remind all participants to bring their "invitations" before embarking to any ball or event, and especially don't forget your towel. a Towel is the most important tool of any traveler. So without further ado, "dont leave your invite at home"

*Note: im just kidding about invites, dont want frantic ppl over non-existant invites..... *grin*

wanna dance
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:44 pm

ebbing_reminiscence Wrote:
hello?

QUE_SAGE Wrote:
hi....ill dance with you next.....

ebbing_reminiscence Wrote:
Um... I'm not really good tho..

QUE_SAGE Wrote:
well, ill help you out....since she is busy talking on her cell..... *takes you out to center of ballroom and show correct positioning for classical slow dancing* i live for dancing.....

QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*song finishes* guess this dance is taking to long to heat up....*grabs jacket* guess i got to go *sees guards coming* errr left the invitation at home..... and errrm sorta sneaked in *runs to the ledge window*this is the day you will remember as the day you almost caught me*jumps over the ledge*

Gift Giving In The 5th Annual Ball [we give you presents!]
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:54 pm

....*running from guards* mwahahahaha.....left my invitation at home..... *runs right through the convo* TTFN*jumps through window*

The Light Room! Shine in the Heavens!
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:56 pm
QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*running from guards* helllo ppl *waves very enthusied* srry i cant talk *dives under falling porticullis* you cant catch me, cuz im the Q *disappears*

The Blazing Combustion Room- We are the life of the party!
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:59 pm
QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*still running from guards* srry i cant stay but on youtube Cup Of Ramen is better *slides away from guard's attempt to stop me* later, and may the flames ascend 4 eve *jumps into the fire and bursts into flames and is gone*

The Chaos Room // Chaos is a friend of mine
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 pm
QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*running from demon guards*left my invit at home......now its 800 *ducks from fireball* wheres my protective kitty....... *flies into dark portal* mwahahaha you still cant get me......

EDIT:couldnt find it before but here it is >>>>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Dark Room
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:04 pm
QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*comes out of dark portal* i love NBC heroes.....hello ppl...... oh my, kinda dark in here...*spots the guards* oh noes....left my invite at home...... *starts running again from the guards* later ppl and may the vampires keep on living *falls into hole*

The Garden of Eden Room: All Hail Mother Gaia
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm

*falls from sky out of a dark hole* jeez, cant i just get a break.....i forgot my invite......*spots the guards, seraphim and cherubim*......welll....i better get outta here...... *starts running through grove* *steps on snake*srry .... *trips on tree root and falls into tunnel underneath tree* aaaa......o a peanut......aaaaaaaaah....*screams fade into the distance*

Museum of Atlantis
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 pm

*comes out of tunnel covered with vines* oh my atlantis....quite a fall from eden......i shouldve brought my invite and done things the proper way *the atlantean guards hear my mumblings and start coming for me*oops......*starts running full tilt* mwahahahaha..... 42 its 42 i swear......*is grabbed by giant squid and is pulled into the depths of Davy Jone's Locker*

The Artificial Room
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:23 pm

*a panel swings open and a long octopus arm reaches in and drops a small form in and leaves....the panel closes**wakes up* oh my.....*mumbling obscurities (he doesnt curse)* shoulda bleep brought the bleepin invite like i was bleepin bleepin supposed to bleepin do.....*sees ppl staring at him* oh hello....nothing wrong here..... *waves hand 'magically'*move along......*sees it has no effect and pulls out a sheet* WHAT..... dont let it get wet..... BLEEP *android guards receive notice for this rogue* oh bleep....srry people for the disturbance*bows and then reaches in jacket and pulls out a wand**performs the magic rope trick* mwahahaha *climbs up rope into appearantly nothing* what a ball !!!!! *dissapears into ceiling*

Elegant Tempest Room
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:32 pm

*a rope growing out of the ground precedes me* hello ppl *waving enthusiatically* im sorry....i left my invite at home *spots the air elemental guards* awww crap.....*starts flying away but looks down* aaaah never look down never look down never look down *soars up and away into the sun*ack*wings burn away*oh no...... *plummets to the ground and is saved by a giant eagle* o great.....out of the pan and into the fire *folds his hands as he is carried away* *looks back* pppbt....dolt guards *suddenly is jolted by a sudden wind* aaaaaaaaah

ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING!!!
Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:42 pm

QUE_SAGE Wrote:
*is dropped in by a giant eagle* *straightening and adjusting clothes and hair* oh theres my invite....hehehehe....ive been running from guards for about an hour cuz i didnt have my invite and its been sitting in my pocket coat...... *starts cursing himself and berating himself**notices the other ppl* hello.....um srry about all the fuss *sits down on invisible chair* you guys shouldve seen what ive been through....all cuz i left my invite at home.....o well all better now....*taking huge gulps of air*

SkyeClad Wrote: WOW! I like the eagle, sir! (blushes and gushes as the eagle flies away). (pulls out a mini vac and offers device to gent to assist with dusting of said gent)
QUE_SAGE Wrote:
ah thank you....ive had a running tour of all the main rooms.....it was a....breeeze.....guards nearly got me tooo.....

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 pm
7Sasuke_Uchiha7 Wrote: No unfortunately....but my don't you look godly.

QUE_SAGE Wrote: *a bit better* hi....anyone seen cup of ramen on youtube....you should see it......

*an unseen general comes forward and whispers into ear* hmm....really now..... im sorry my fellow gaians but i must part for the Stars call me to practice my Craft....hope you guys dont Brood over the coming War.....
Starcraft:BroodWar expansion

my my wasnt that fun....lets hope it doesnt repeat.....if you enjoyed this plz pm me or donate or rate this thread up !!!!!
^quite a bit to read srry^ twisted
that sure is quite a bit, lol blaugh
i know, maybe i should break it down some more......naaa ill just leave it......
I think it's funny.
thank you for your support.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so. But, to whom am I speaking with?
Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.
*courtesy IMDB
User Image*takes an exaggerated bow* thank you kind folk, now i must go back to SC:BW (see last room in 1st post)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff