Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

Ehh... not even a hello...? Do you really need to bring up something like that? ._." No one was mad, except maybe Xyana, but I can't speak for her. I was annoyed with that display yesterday.
GodivaChocolate
Ehh... not even a hello...? Do you really need to bring up something like that? ._." No one was mad, except maybe Xyana, but I can't speak for her. I was annoyed with that display yesterday.
It is not that i want nor need to bring it up. I just wanted to know if anyone was still mad at me... And 'ello. How ya been? Btw everyone in here who would like to speak to me after this ball is over please send me a freind request. because this thing will either last for roughly another 44 mins. Or another 12 hours and 44 mins.

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
w00t so now I gots a guild that will help develop an RP char? thats sweet. all my friends been telling me is 'yeah that will work' or something like that, I kinda wish for some more feed back then just that. whee

Bashful Bloodsucker

Heck yes! Hunh? XD

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

._.; It's not that I don't recognize you it's just that...WOW. ... ._.; You actaully came back after acting like that last night... @ @;; And even so you didn't have to bring it up like that. > >; @-X; No. I'm not mad any more, but if you want me to I guess I could. . .
Xyana
._.; It's not that I don't recognize you it's just that...WOW. ... ._.; You actaully came back after acting like that last night... @ @;; And even so you didn't have to bring it up like that. > >; @-X; No. I'm not mad any more, but if you want me to I guess I could. . .
please dont be... And i appologize to you and everyone else for my actions last night. But once more.. Time has made a fool of me. I believe it is time for me to get to bed. work tommorow..... crying . So if you would ever want to speak to me again. (all of you) just pm me. Btw to all you questers in here. If you need soem help with a quest just give me a pm and i will give you a link to my charity. so for tonight. g'night.

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

I like...frozen yogurt! And Nachoes. Yes!

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
now my question is you think this can make it to the 1500 post mark before it ends xd hehe

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like Pie... and cake, and well food really yet pie is good mrgreen

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

oO' What am I at right now...? [checks] How long till it ends, anyway?

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*has no clue at all* sweatdrop *goes and trys to find out*

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
confused unsure of even where to check for the time of the ending...

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

XD Probably will end some time later tonight/morning...> >; I wonder if there's ever a period of silence on this site where no one's on...> >;

neashnah's Waifu

Wheezing Bloodsucker

XD Hah. Yeah right. No way. I don't think I can get a hundred more posts by the time this is over XD

Friendly Mage

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Xyana
XD Probably will end some time later tonight/morning...> >; I wonder if there's ever a period of silence on this site where no one's on...> >;

i have thought the same thing, yet I was just wondering when the least amount of people where online so i could maybe get a good deal in the market place on some bids :XP:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff