no 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

The Cryptkeeper
WhiteWingFirm
The Cryptkeeper
WhiteWingFirm
The Cryptkeeper
-He laughed- "No, if I was here to kill you, you wouldn't know that I'm here, and you would already be dead and your body hidden. Besides, I'm on vacation right now. Got the money and all, and I'm letting the other mercenaries to the jobs, for now. Till then I get to sit back and relax." -He ordered another full blood-

Shrugging Bella waved over the bartender and ordered a Manhattan. "Funny. I would have expected it. So much has been happening to me lately...." Seeming to catch herself she flashed him a sudden smile. So you must be good at characterization then. Tell me, what do you see when you look at me?" Still grinning she crossed her legs and adjusted her emerald dress so it fell silkenly over the stool, expectantly. "If you do me, I'll do you."
"Well...you seem to have been through a lot...and it's seams like you a very scared and paranoid person. Frankly you haven't told me much, so I don't really know that much...but you seem nice. So what about me?"

Taken aback at the fact that he seemed to hit the nail on the head, Bell stuttered slightly. "W-well, it seems to me you like to observer rather than join in." Regaining her composure, she continued. "You've led a hard life and it seems to have affected how you socialize. You don't like bright things, though you hide it well." Folding her hands in her lap, she pursed her lips and tilted her head, examining his facem each line like etching in stone. Definitely a hard man.
I have to go now...later.

Guten Nacht. It was nice RPing with someone who was literate for once. Thanks.
OH NOZ!! :Flails arms: Everyone lefted me! crying
quiero bailar!= i want to dance
OrodrethC
OH NOZ!! :Flails arms: Everyone lefted me! crying

-hugs- whee
YAY!!! People are back! razz arty boys:
Not really. =P
I know but we can dream can't we?
Hello everyone*curtsies*I'm here for the ball.*Walks and takes a seat*
hay!!!! *walks around but doesm`t seem very sure to be here,goes to exit and doesn`t plan to stik around very much*
I hate people like that...Always going around flaunting their money...makes me sick! xp

But on a lighter note, I got off work early! 4laugh :Starts the Robot:
OrodrethC
I hate people like that...Always going around flaunting their money...makes me sick! xp

But on a lighter note, I got off work early! 4laugh :Starts the Robot:

Yay ^^ 4laugh
biggrin iscos:
anyone want to dance?
I'll dance! I need a partner anyway...I'm starting to run out of solo dances... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff